User Controls

Have you guys seen this before?

TJ Houston
    Apparently Better Living through Chemistry is a dupont slogan though the slogan is actually longer, so maybe the writers were inspired by &Totse or former users.

It's actually a pretty funny film and has a few big name actors in it. Sam Rockwell, Olivia Wild, Ray Liotta is in it, hell even Jane Fonda is fucking in the movie.

WellHung Black Hole
    Ur such a lame, boring normie. U like gay shit.
    TJ Houston
    Originally posted by WellHung Ur such a lame, boring normie. U like gay shit.

It's a funny film the trailer doesn't do it justice.

Why are you always silly with other people with your pathetic weirdness but always bust on my nuts? You work for Satan aka Dr Michael Aquino?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by TJ It's a funny film the trailer doesn't do it justice.

Why are you always silly with other people with your pathetic weirdness but always bust on my nuts? You work for Satan aka Dr Michael Aquino?

I dont like you...that's why. Ur personality sucks.
    TJ Houston
    Originally posted by WellHung I dont like you…that's why. Ur personality sucks.

:..(
    OKay TJ we all know you're jeff hunter
    TJ Houston
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood OKay TJ we all know you're jeff hunter

Oh man. the layers and layers of &TOTSE made me truly believe I was MKUltra chosen for this knowledge. who would believe me. Yes, Who would.

Star Trek. Captain PIKE. USS Enterprize. Do you know where I can find Nucleeur Weasle USS Enterprize. Swims to Rock Wall Alameda. Known to locals as the "Cage" because it's would be a good fishing spot with a rockwall holding in catch.

okay Gramps2gramps keep pulling my leg you think youre so cleaver
    TJ Houston
    The Cage was reference to the pilot's episode name of Star Trek with Jeff Hunter. they let Jeff go and hired on William Shatner because I guess Jeff was a raging alcoholic or some shit. I figured some of you would get the reference but not all.

Nuclear Weasels. funny scene. Look at the cops expression. listen to the lady give directions at the end. she flubbed her lines up in cold read for the part and they liked the line and gave her the bit part and then told her to use that line regarding the USS Enterprize.

TJ Houston
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood okay Gramps2gramps keep pulling my leg you think youre so cleaver

I got scared at the end and changed it.. Im naughty.
    im thinking you're a huge troll shitterhead
    TJ Houston
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood im thinking you're a huge troll shitterhead

as I mentioned before. Zok and Jeff Hunter are the King of Trolls. Not me. Zok stated "Greenspam is the King Of Trolls" and I got feedback on this as a serious matter. because at one time "Trolling was going to be outlawe" by George Bush Jr. stating it was an act of crime by deceipt and can cause physical or mental harm. NO FUCKING SHIT.

But being an online Troll isn't the same. I was just being playful like most others. then suddenly it was just a card to play off of. I was called King of Troll because of some crazy shit to do with linenoise during a coding convention held on the 7 node of dialup at &TOTSE it got on Hunters nerves so much, he stated I was about to be the first to be banned from a no ban site. Eventually I and some dickface COCK NOSE name Digital Avatar and I were kicked. then Greenspam was first voted off of totse.com by everyone who fucking hated me. But Jeff popped on in his little chat bot he tested on me and then stated he will let me stay but others aren't going to treat me well.

it was just a way for him to fuck with me for a while. then the fucking cunts took my password and Jeff banned me and there was robot.txt when I would log in. he IP wildcard banned me and anyone from my area on viacom/comcats (whatever it was then)

I told this story often on other forums.. spreading how fake they were. and how it was all a Government Contract no doubt. no it's typically what everyone says. The 20 year Contract. but no one accepted when I said it. proving I was right about hunches.
Jump to Top