User Controls

my friends taste in objects sucks and it needs to be remedied

i met this guy irl (weird because these days i meet all my friends almost exclusively online) yet he is an online rc degen of the highest order, like me. the other day we went to pick up some shit from some dudes house and there were a couple people over so we were in there just shooting the shit for a couple hours and he was telling me about his new phone. it looks nice and it has like two screens which *i guess* is kind of cool but the thing is huge and he's telling me about all this crazy shit it can do like you can basically run a desktop computer off of it. he was comparing phone features with this other guy for like half an hour and the whole time im sitting there thinking the only thing i want out of a phone is to be able to text, google shit, and for it to make as little disturbance as possible so that i don't have to feel it in my pocket. he was driving his moms like really expensive new mercedes benz and showing me all these little features and im just like thinking it makes me a little uncomfortable for some reason, i just want a car that will drive and won't break down without warning. he likes huge bulky mechanical keyboards but i prefer slim. like i just dont understand why you'd prefer big and bulky things with a shitload of options when you could have something smaller and less bothersome. i dont want to waste my time pressing a bunch of goddamn buttons i just want to text someone. if i want to do something complicated ill elaborately troll people online, or wreck some normies at DeFi,
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    They make phones for the elderly that have like three buttons on it.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by -SpectraL They make phones for the elderly that have like three buttons on it.

yea op needs one of those
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    Originally posted by jonathan_davis_on_tweak_its_1994 i met this guy irl (weird because these days i meet all my friends almost exclusively online) yet he is an online rc degen of the highest order, like me. the other day we went to pick up some shit from some dudes house and there were a couple people over so we were in there just shooting the shit for a couple hours and he was telling me about his new phone. it looks nice and it has like two screens which *i guess* is kind of cool but the thing is huge and he's telling me about all this crazy shit it can do like you can basically run a desktop computer off of it. he was comparing phone features with this other guy for like half an hour and the whole time im sitting there thinking the only thing i want out of a phone is to be able to text, google shit, and for it to make as little disturbance as possible so that i don't have to feel it in my pocket. he was driving his moms like really expensive new mercedes benz and showing me all these little features and im just like thinking it makes me a little uncomfortable for some reason, i just want a car that will drive and won't break down without warning. he likes huge bulky mechanical keyboards but i prefer slim. like i just dont understand why you'd prefer big and bulky things with a shitload of options when you could have something smaller and less bothersome. i dont want to waste my time pressing a bunch of goddamn buttons i just want to text someone. if i want to do something complicated ill elaborately troll people online, or wreck some normies at DeFi,

were u & ur friend high on meff
    Paragraphs motherfinger...if you are going to communicate online it's probably a good idea to learn the basics of writing.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    No paragraphs didn't read.
Jump to Top