User Controls

hi, Im Bugz

Bugz Space Nigga
    I live in Arizona and read a post on reddit with this website. im told you have instructions on how to make meth. dont worry im not a cop lol
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer................................................ (banned) post nude selfies

sorry im not a ladyboy you smelly faggot
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    You fit right in, not a newb.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer................................................ (banned) no one said you have a choice in the matter

i have a choice of letting you know im only 14 years of age?
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Is your name bugz because you have aids?
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    /unsubscribe
    TJ Houston
    infinity. stop backpeddling your felony statement for that of a potential internet oversite. plus 14 years of age cant be held to a contractual internet agreement.
    TJ Houston
    lol

Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer................................................ (banned) then as a minor youre committing a crime by being on this site, you dumb nigger

gtfo

lol amendment attached
    Bugz Space Nigga
    did this go into the trash bin? what happened to that Infinityshock
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Welcome aboard, man. Anyway, infinityshock is a shitposter so most of his posts get thrown into the Mongolvoid. If you want to visit the subforum, go to the general page and then scroll all the way down. There you will find it and thousands of other posts of his.
    Originally posted by Bugz did this go into the trash bin? what happened to that Infinityshock

no newbs know abiut the trashcan.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny no newbs know abiut the trashcan.

Good catch, faggot.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny no newbs know abiut the trashcan.

Originally posted by Michael Myers Good catch, faggot.

Every board calls it a trash can or a shit can. yours as stated is the ENTER THE MONGOLVOID
    Octavian motherfucker
    There's only plurals here, GTFO!
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    hi bugz. nice to meet u.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    its not sherri's cat mat
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by POLECAT its not sherri's cat mat
    wut about bun-bun?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    im not a fan of bun bun
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Hi bugz
    but ide play with Double Bubble
Jump to Top