User Controls

I really need some plaque and tartar removed...

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Folks, Medicaid only pays for 1 checkup a year...Preventative maintenance was their modus, i foolishly presumed.😬
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    You could just take care of your teeth.. since I was 17 ive only been to the dentist once and my teeth are really nice.

Try eating eating a green apple or carrots fatty, their good for your teeth.

In fact im about to have a green right now
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    get a file and go to town
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You could just take care of your teeth.. since I was 17 ive only been to the dentist once and my teeth are really nice.

Try eating eating a green apple or carrots fatty, their good for your teeth.

In fact im about to have a green right now

I usually brush once a day. Usually.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I havent used a toothbrush in 7 years
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    does ricky brush your teeth for you
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    no.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    I never needed any fillings until my 30s.

I am overdue for a clean though. Good thing I have money!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Get a set of picks then brush real good and rinse with hydrogen peroxide.
    https://www.amazon.com/Antonki-Professional-Cleaning-Stainless-Scraper/dp/B07TJHNGCV/ref=sr_1_34?dchild=1&keywords=dental+picks&qid=1599005976&sr=8-34
    get an electric toothbrush.

replace the nylon brush with wire brush, ideally stainless steel brush.

some pain and bleeding is normal.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by WellHung Folks, Medicaid only pays for 1 checkup a year…Preventative maintenance was their modus, i foolishly presumed.😬

Fly to Arizona, I'll tie you up and let Finny fuck your teeth clean.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Fly to Arizona, I'll tie you up and let Finny fuck your teeth clean.

^ fantasizes about him and finny together as a team.

eveb in his homosexual phantasies hes the cuck that watches from the dark corner while his alphá friend finny gets all the action,

and meat.

Jump to Top