User Controls

The Truth About Kyle Rittenhouse

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Mark Dice is the reason I can't see Brian Stetler without hearing Mickey Mouse.

Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    I thought you were gonna share an original thought for a second, sry.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Nil I thought you were gonna share an original thought for a second, sry.

I thought you had an original thought for once, sry.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Well fuck all I needed on the subject was a YouTube video. I feel considerably more informed now.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Did nothing wrong lol
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Well fuck all I needed on the subject was a YouTube video. I feel considerably more informed now.

Do you trust CCN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, FOX, or any other cable news channel? This is a serious yes or no question. Based on weather you say yes or no please answer one of the two following questions.

If your answer was no then where do you get your trusted information from?

If your answer was yes then which cable news source do you get your trusted information from?

I will bet anyone $100 that Larry will not answer these questions with a simple yes or no and the follow-up question with a simple direct answer.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Based on weather

Lol I'm guessing you're experiencing heavy fog
    Get your wagers in before Fairy Larry replies folks or it's no bet this roll.
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Lol I'm guessing you're experiencing heavy fog
    Using an auto correct error as a dodge is low even for your IQ. No answer the question if you dare.
    Are you stroking out bro?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

kek

even funnier is that she was quoting his legal team

his lawyer caught a 12 hour suspension for 'unspecified violations' too
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Are you stroking out bro?

As usual you are too stupid to engage in real dialogue.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by aldra

kek

exactly Aldra and star trek support a freaking murderer!
    if they even had a brief exchange with anna spysz considering her power on this platform and amongst feminism and lgtb circles theyd be perma banned by ow. look what happened to me just for questioning her. also look t how quickly twitter support or various tech companies like amazon aws answer her quesrions. shes got that magic touch.
    Originally posted by Wariat if they even had a brief exchange with anna spysz considering her power on this platform and amongst feminism and lgtb circles theyd be perma banned by ow. look what happened to me just for questioning her. also look t how quickly twitter support or various tech companies like amazon aws answer her quesrions. shes got that magic touch.

Shut the fuck up about anna spysz in every thread you retarded polack. I swear to god if you ever get in back in the US I will hunt you.
    its true though. and its all true despite her being pollack. prove me im lying? go anead test my theory just wuestion not even criticise her credentials on twitter.
    Originally posted by Wariat its true though. and its all true despite her being pollack. prove me im lying?

It has nothing to do with this thread you fuck wad shut up
    it has to do with the commentd a couple posts above aboutt witter wnd its bias as an entity.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Wariat exactly alsra andstar trek support w freaking murderer!

your user title should be 'Child Inspector'
    Originally posted by aldra

kek

there goes the innocent until the ... you know the thing.
Jump to Top