User Controls

Fuck fuck fuck

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Im kinda worried, there are six new cases of the covid in my area from college students. and I think I might have got it again. I social distance and wear my bandana at HEB, but while I was moving the other night my neighbor and his girlfriend that goes to ut let me do some of there coke and I let them hit my piece and we shared the same straw, I haven't felt well the last few days, really anxious, I only sleep two hours a day, and only eat once a day.

They are saying in the daily texan that if you have come in contact with anyone from ut to go get tested and self quarantine but I dont have the money to go get tested as I've already been financially raped by the bullshit medical system.

I then went skateboarding with another neighbor and we went to go get cigs at walgreens and he gave me a mask to wear and it smelled like ass and I wanted to throw up. Fuck fuck fuck

I hope china gets nuked for releasing this awful virus

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    You're not gonna die.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Isn't Covid testing free?
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Just quarantine yourself Douglass there's not much they can do for you at the hospital unless you have trouble breathing.

Watch out if you start getting wild heart palpitations and strange throbbing headaches. Good luck.
    You're young and fit, you have nothing to worry about even if you do get it.

The 5 people I know who got it, 4 didn't have any symptoms at all from being tested positive through being tested negative.. and the 5th had the sniffles for a couple of days, that's it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    So much for Austin being COVID FREE
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    It only kills old fucks and fat,obese pieces of shit

You’ll be alright...but your potential sex partners may dwindle...

🤠
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    TJ Houston
    covid to humans is like fireworks to dogs
    Originally posted by Archer513 It only kills old fucks and fat,obese pieces of shit

You’ll be alright…but your potential sex partners may dwindle…

🤠

Fucking lol
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by TJ covid to humans is like fireworks to dogs

My dogs like fireworks, But they aren't little pussy dogs like yours.
    TJ Houston
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker My dogs like fireworks, But they aren't little pussy dogs like yours.

My Dog wasn't a pussy, when people set them off he would try and gnaw on the light reflections off the window. he wanted to take them on. he never needed one of those faggy hug blankies.
    Just weak a mask and stop crying you safe space faggots OOOOH MUH PANDEMIC HURRR
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    yawn
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz yawn

?
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz yawn

Sleeping sickness?
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Don't be a dick and wear a mask.
    Octavian motherfucker
    All OP's STI's should have made him immune to Covid.
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Don't be a dick and wear a mask.

You're the one being a dick, put a heavy dose of lithium where the sun dont shine.

I wesr my bandana at heb because I have to but why would I wear a mask if im drink and smoking?

This why libs need to go down because of all the bogus rules
    Technologist victim of incest
    https://www.studyfinds.org/worst-face-masks-bandanas-neck-gaiters-more-harmful-not-wearing-mask-covid-19/?amp
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    > thinks he caught covid from a neighbour
    > goes out skating with another neighbour
Jump to Top