User Controls

ANGEL TEACHING HER GRAPEFRUIT TECHNIQUE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaKLD3ugJYA&list=PLZwdYpPlHTqdRljK7w9JB4U-JuoFPqygL&index=7
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    I busted out laughing at about 2:50, and stopped watching it.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Bumped for posterity.
    spackle Yung Blood
    I flagged it for vulgarity. that video is profound.
    Originally posted by spackle that video is profound.

Scholars are petitioning for that video to be added to the Library of Congress and American Film Institute, as well as redigitized and remastered and sent into outerspace as part of our SETI program communications.

She's a Nobel Laureate herself, by the way.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Strange shit going on
    I tried to get help but found a grapefruit and wound up here
    If "Angel Grapefruitlady" had descended from the Heavens above just one generation earlier, none of us would be here.

Is she a true Angel, or an agent of Satan sent to us to put an end to all of humanity?
    spackle Yung Blood
    Originally posted by gadzooks Scholars are petitioning for that video to be added to the Library of Congress and American Film Institute, as well as redigitized and remastered and sent into outerspace as part of our SETI program communications.

She's a Nobel Laureate herself, by the way.

When the aliens see this after capturing Voyager 3 in the future.. they will think it's some kind of species into self mutilation and kink. certainly they will not think of trying to conquer such a planet and leave it well enough alone.

Originally posted by Erekshun Strange shit going on
    I tried to get help but found a grapefruit and wound up here

You spul yur name funny. u must be eurogay
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by spackle When the aliens see this after capturing Voyager 3 in the future.. they will think it's some kind of species into self mutilation and kink. certainly they will not think of trying to conquer such a planet and leave it well enough alone.

You spul yur name funny. u must be eurogay
    Sound it out
    Originally posted by spackle When the aliens see this after capturing Voyager 3 in the future.. they will think it's some kind of species into self mutilation and kink. certainly they will not think of trying to conquer such a planet and leave it well enough alone.

Alien species' will either fear, worship, or revere the grapefruit.

The grapefruit has been rendered symbol of all power. The grapefruit transforms. The grapefruit leads one to ascension beyond all material needs and all notions of past and future dissolve into a state of pure presence.
    spackle Yung Blood
    Originally posted by gadzooks Alien species' will either fear, worship, or revere the grapefruit.

The grapefruit has been rendered symbol of all power. The grapefruit transforms. The grapefruit leads one to ascension beyond all material needs and all notions of past and future dissolve into a state of pure presence.

This would make a great indie film.
    just draw out all 9 point outlines and get on it.

Originally posted by Erekshun Sound it out

Erik Shun

Eriks Hun

Er Iks Hun

:|
Jump to Top