User Controls

Tech/IT is full of lefty faggots

  1. #1
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Why didn't I pick another industry?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  2. #2
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    I'm pretty sure they're just louder and better connected than the majority of people, who are more or less apolitical and want nothing to do with the insanity.
  3. #3
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    trannies seem to be everywhere

    I have a friend who works for Atlassian, I haven't talked to him for a while but I should ask how many are there
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  4. #4
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra trannies seem to be everywhere

    I have a friend who works for Atlassian, I haven't talked to him for a while but I should ask how many are there

    More trannies than black people lol
  5. #5
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Why didn't I pick another industry?

    because you are one.
  6. #6
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    I've known of some Nigerians in tech, Igbo/Yoruba people. They are smart, run lots of the scams, used to be called the jedis of Africa.

    Don't know many trannies in tech.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  7. #7
    Originally posted by aldra trannies seem to be everywhere

    I have a friend who works for Atlassian, I haven't talked to him for a while but I should ask how many are there

    alt-assian ?
  8. #8
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yeah his name is Ass Masterson
  9. #9
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    An Irish company was bought over by a French firm a few years ago. The French firms name was Assystem. They had to rebrand for English speaking markets.
  10. #10
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I still remember when experts-exchange.com was expertsexchange.com
  11. #11
    https://www.pedoman.com.my/
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  12. #12
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    LOL nice
  13. #13
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Why didn't I pick another industry?

    You'll have those types most anywhere, quit with your false outrageousness and weak bravado, people probably just don't like you at your job
  14. #14
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    It's true, but the good thing about it is that i Open Source a lot of my projects, security oriented for me personally. You can get away with a lot, if i post a 'red team' tool, it doesn't matter how borderline or straight up destructive it is, or how it could very easily be used for malicious purposes as long as i frame it as in the interest of the 'greater good' i can get away with it.

    A strong component of leftist thought is the idea that the ends justify the means. They're easily swayed by that sort of rhetoric. Also, i tend to not express any of my political views on any social media related to my OSS work, ergo most people just assume i am on their side politically speaking. And as much as leftists don't like this sort of stuff i find that at least in IT a good deal of your standing in the 'community' is a result of meritocratic processes.
  15. #15
    Wariat Black Hole
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting I'm pretty sure they're just louder and better connected than the majority of people, who are more or less apolitical and want nothing to do with the insanity.

    its full of trannies like you star trek except youre techncially not even it because youre self trained.
  16. #16
    Originally posted by Sophie It's true, but the good thing about it is that i Open Source a lot of my projects, security oriented for me personally. You can get away with a lot, if i post a 'red team' tool, it doesn't matter how borderline or straight up destructive it is, or how it could very easily be used for malicious purposes as long as i frame it as in the interest of the 'greater good' i can get away with it.

    A strong component of leftist thought is the idea that the ends justify the means. They're easily swayed by that sort of rhetoric. Also, i tend to not express any of my political views on any social media related to my OSS work, ergo most people just assume i am on their side politically speaking. And as much as leftists don't like this sort of stuff i find that at least in IT a good deal of your standing in the 'community' is a result of meritocratic processes.

    i bet your a supporter of pedo party.
  17. #17
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i bet your a supporter of pedo party.

    NAMBLA or NAMGLA(If you're not ghey) doesn't have a chapter in my country. Not that i am aware of at least. Some stereotypical creepy old pedos tried to get something similar off the ground here a while ago, but they failed miserably.
  18. #18
    Yeah pretty much, my buddy worked at GOOG and he said they have wastebins in the men's room toilet stalls for tampons . because apparently a lot of those guys like getting stuffed
  19. #19
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Yeah pretty much, my buddy worked at GOOG and he said they have wastebins in the men's room toilet stalls for tampons . because apparently a lot of those guys like getting stuffed

    Butt tampons?
  20. #20
    Speedy Parker Dark Matter
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Butt tampons?

    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top