User Controls

I ordered some takeaway food from Uber Eats tonight but..!

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    The fucking retard paki driver delivered it to the wrong address and they accepted it, so the motherfuckers ate my food for free

I got a refund but I also know where they live now because the driver took a pic of the house and vehicle in the driveway, I bet they're dirty fucking indians

Why the fuck would you accept food you know isn't yours?

Dirty bastards, have some morals

I might go confront the fucks tomorrow or should I just let it be?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Rubber dinghy rapids bro!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    It happens, I've had several free meals from fuck ups, its not that big of deal just don't order from them or order from them again and get free food, cut out your false outrageous little arnie.

I got lubys the other day and I accepted it becaues I thought it was my food but when I opened it, it wasn't correct so they comped me. Big deal cry harder op, you're a bitch.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    It was Indian psy-ops to make you hate Pakistanis.
    Originally posted by Michael Myers It was Indian psy-ops to make you hate Pakistanis.

you're a bitch

this thread is now about nascar

STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    get some spray-glue and glue a a couple printed nigger-facials on their front door
    Does anyone here think green day sold out?!

*snorts a line

This thread is now about Shaquanda

Originally posted by Bill Krozby you're a bitch

this thread is now about nascar

So this thread is for redneck stuff? How's Alabama?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Does anyone here think green day sold out?!

*snorts a line

Don't be a bitch and enjoy Green Day.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i wouldn't let it be.
    that above facial would be perfect spray-glued to their front door
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by STER0S i wouldn't let it be.
    that above facial would be perfect spray-glued to their front door

I might do, if I do I'll take pics

Dirty fucking scumbags
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Next time order some dog from the shady chinese place and have it delivered to the pakis.
    Originally posted by Erekshun Next time order some dog from the shady chinese place and have it delivered to the pakis.

How about next time I order your sister to come suck on my dick and balls?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Grylls How about next time I order your sister to come suck on my dick and balls?

You would be disappointed again.
    Originally posted by Erekshun You would be disappointed again.

Well yeah, I wasn't really impressed the first time to be honest
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Grylls The fucking retard paki driver delivered it to the wrong address and they accepted it, so the motherfuckers ate my food for free

I got a refund but I also know where they live now because the driver took a pic of the house and vehicle in the driveway, I bet they're dirty fucking indians

Why the fuck would you accept food you know isn't yours?

Dirty bastards, have some morals

I might go confront the fucks tomorrow or should I just let it be?

Be a man and confront them. Do something about it, tough guy.👍⚘
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    faggot
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    bake some rat poison into a pizza or something, dress up as an uber delivery guy and give it to them
    G African Astronaut
    I build a good rapport(tip well & conversation) w/my frequented eateries,staff,drivers etc. This way they know my name,address when they see it & go above & beyond to ensure I get good service.

I did have a chain pizza go to the wrong house once. An hour later I called back & the "manager" was a flaming queer ghetto black "guy" who got all hot & bothered demanding it was delivered to the correct address. I kept shutting "Shaniqua" down & he/it threatened to "call da pohlees cuz I was tryna steal pizza" I was like "call away you flaming fuck but that address you just read back to me is the same # but on a different fucking street ?!" Hung up disputed my card & the company sent me like 50$ in coupon codes. But fuck that place after that ordeal.
Jump to Top