User Controls

ATTN all: need Bill Krozby dawg spam

hi I need that one spam post so where it says eat more meat so I can spamfuck onision.co for a raid plz n thnx!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by needBill Krozbydawgspam hi I need that one spam post so where it says eat more meat so I can spamfuck onision.co for a raid plz n thnx!

onision that pussy emo fag on youtube? scranoldo made a vaporwave one that was pretty good.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby onision that pussy emo fag on youtube? scranoldo made a vaporwave one that was pretty good.

Yeah we're gearing up for another raid your penis went down in history on the first one it's was funny but we got more profiles lined up.
    Originally posted by needBill Krozbydawgspam Yeah we're gearing up for another raid your penis went down in history on the first one it's was funny but we got more profiles lined up.

Right..
    Weeel looks like its time to do another rade
    Yeah i guess so. Its hard being me with everyone wanting my cock to suckle on. Even lanny the tranny used to say he loved seeing my cock before banning me for calling him a fag
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Yeah i guess so. Its hard being me with everyone wanting my cock to suckle on. Even lanny the tranny used to say he loved seeing my cock before banning me for calling him a fag

Your cock has been immortalized in kiwifarms. thank you so much your cock is the symbol opposition to the faggot onision btw he has an only fans onisions dick look likes an actual dog penis. until the irs fucks him up or he finally goes to jail I will be the onision.co's version of infinity shock. All hail Bill Krozbys dick!
    i've heard of kiwi farms but I don't know what that is but hey you know talk about being a living talking meme, hehehehe! lol jk
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Fuck kiwifarms but since you asked, we all have a moral obligation to eat more meat.

https:// i.postimg.cc /ZqLsfHhY/totse-Bill Bill Krozbyby-mod-b2.jpg

Remove the spaces.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Fuck kiwifarms but since you asked, we all have a moral obligation to eat more meat.

Remove the spaces.

Don't tell me what to do. You remove them.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Fuck kiwifarms but since you asked, we all have a moral obligation to eat more meat.

Remove the spaces.

um no you remove the spaces and learn how to use image tags, I'm not doing your dirty, work. I've considered you a friend but don't you think you've been kind of reckless lately, with your brow beating?

Don't bring your social justice commission here its not the place for it.

Just be nice..
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Don't tell me what to do. You remove them.

this
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Don't tell me what to do. You remove them.

No, I have to make the kiwi faggot put in some work.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby um no you remove the spaces and learn how to use image tags, I'm not doing your dirty, work. I've considered you a friend but don't you think you've been kind of reckless lately, with your brow beating?

Don't bring your social justice commission here its not the place for it.

Just be nice..

It's not directed at you, don't be sensitive.
    Originally posted by Michael Myers It's not directed at you, don't be sensitive.

I'm not being sensitive at all, I'm used to people stalking me and talking about me, just replying back lil bromo. You're the one thats being weird posting links about me and not removing the spaces.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I'm not being sensitive at all, I'm used to people stalking me and talking about me, just replying back lil bromo.

I have no reason to verbally attack you so keep that in mind. I thought it was pretty obvious I was talking about the guy who asked for the picture.
    Originally posted by Michael Myers I have no reason to verbally attack you so keep that in mind. I thought it was pretty obvious I was talking about the guy who asked for the picture.

Then just post the picture if its that so much important to you to where you need to mention it.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Then just post the picture if its that so much important to you to where you need to mention it.

Don't tell me what to do. You remove them.
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Don't tell me what to do. You remove them.

If you had a pair you'd just post the picture you bitch. But you won't because you're a bitch.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby If you had a pair you'd just post the picture you bitch. But you won't because you're a bitch.

I just said what Faggot Parker said. Funny, right? What comes around, goes around.
Jump to Top