User Controls

Sanctuary is still up, nearly 6 years later.

Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    https://darkages.intosanctuary.com/index.php

That's awesome that the dragon dude decided to keep the forum alive, it's pretty lulzy to see my posts from when I was 18.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    i tink i was still cigreting...do i have posts there ?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    That was quite the escapade. One for the Totse history books.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    didnt the admin quit the site because people kept posting cp?
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    Originally posted by cigreting i tink i was still cigreting…do i have posts there ?

please remove your photo of me as your avatar for im sensitive about my looks
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Hah, its nice to look back and see what a retard you used to be.
    I had issues then.

Originally posted by Xlite @SuicideThread:

I think you should go out with a bang, fuck suicide bags.

Here's what you need:

Cellphone with cam, glued or otherwise stuck to forehead. Livestream if possible ( so we can see shit )
    You also need a gun, because its no fun without and because you might live longer with it.
    You will enter the parlament in your area and start to shoot around killing a few. You will then force the remaning polititians to the top floor, where you will execute them nazi style if your demands aren't met. ( your demands will be something we will all benifit from, such as the lynching of all niggers and spics ) 10 minutes later, you will execute them all anyway, except for one.
    You need to keep 1 female alive, and make sure she's attractive, cuz you're gonna be raping her.

Now assuming the cops/swat didn't raid you by now, you will carefully aproach a window and then throw out all the bodies so bystanders on the streets could get a glimpse of whats going on.
    You would also yell strange things, such as: Cats! in the face of my car! Wuuuuuut wuuuuuuut, my holy grail of semen will be emptied onto this woman, and then you will rape the remaning hostage, followed by headshot. After this you will feel pretty good, infact you don't even wanna suicide anymore. So now you need the cops to kill you instead. This will be achieved by going to the streets and aiming at cops with your gun.

You will be remembered forever.
    Originally posted by cigreting i tink i was still cigreting…do i have posts there ?

All my posts are still there so then so will be yours!
    Originally posted by -SpectraL That was quite the escapade. One for the Totse history books.

It was brief but enjoyable, minus all the CP spamming because a few people wanted us to join their smaller forum instead.
    Originally posted by STER0S didnt the admin quit the site because people kept posting cp?
    I think so. It was heavily bombarded with CP just so they could scare off users to get them to join their own forum. Hah.
    Originally posted by Xlite Hah, its nice to look back and see what a retard you used to be.
    I had issues then.

I thought you were referring to me at first and I felt attacked (not really, I chuckled because it actually applies in my case) but then I read the quote. That's.... something. But definitely memorable! Ha.
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer......................................... (banned) that dragon fag is as bad of an admin as lanny fag

Lanny lasted longer than a dragon. So that's something.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    I search for something and it wants the admins name and i dont know the name halp pls
    Originally posted by STER0S didnt the admin quit the site because people kept posting cp?

Yes. Lanny bailed the cockpit. The BBS is now on autopilot.
    Originally posted by cigreting I search for something and it wants the admins name and i dont know the name halp pls

I forgot his username too, I will check the forum for you in a few seconds.
    Originally posted by cigreting I search for something and it wants the admins name and i dont know the name halp pls

Admin's name was Arnox.
    TJ Houston
    Originally posted by Michael Myers https://darkages.intosanctuary.com/index.php

That's awesome that the dragon dude decided to keep the forum alive, it's pretty lulzy to see my posts from when I was 18.

try going on archive.org and see if you can still find posts made on totse 20 years ago. theyre selectivly left on but if theyre potential evidence of treason, most like removed. at least treason from the admin
    TJ Houston
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Admin's name was Arnox.

thats strange, i think thats Lannys mother"s maiden name.
    Kev Space Nigga
    the sanctuary was such a lulzy fail, i lurked and had enough self dignity to never actually join. amphrax is a joke, he actually appointed handofzek as a mod......... lmao

no wonder that cheap knockoff crumbled.

btw, when you say cp was being spammed what are you refering to? actual cp or borderline shit? i never saw any.
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Admin's name was Arnox.

Lanny IS Arnox.
    TJ Houston
    i dont even know what it means...
Jump to Top