User Controls

I’m living in the fleshnet right now

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist

I am surprised how nice it is in this part of Poland or north right on the baltic cowst. no riwn just sunshine and good wewther while warsaw was soaking wet and windy. I think you would enjoy it here hiki as much if not moreso than Indiana. I was actually out in the woods off the side form the beach and playing baldurs gate on my iPad to soak in thr atmosphere or the game. I am seriously considering doing what the party does in the game and other role playing games which is to sleep in the elements the wilderness and make a fire. i didnt bring a sleeping bag with me though but am consideirng either purchwsing one or just rgbabing the blanekts or covers they gave me wnd spreading them down wnd ueing my abcack with clothes inwide as a pillow. i tried it last night jsut naked abre with no dover in shrot wnd t shirt wnd it got so cold I turned back.
    here is where the wilderness starts and you start getting away from the sand:

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by Wariat here is where the wilderness starts and you start getting away from the sand:

Are you finding lots of people to play with?
    guys you owe it to yourself to do an excursion like this once in a while and escape form the hustle and bustle of modern city life. you owe it to yourself to soak in some fresh air and be newr the nature or humanity’s narural habitat to feel your inner humanity again. and to escape the dsily drudgery of hard working life.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by Wariat guys you owe it to yourself to do an excursion like this once in a while and escape form the hustle and bustle of modern city life. you owe it to yourself to soak in some fresh air and be newr the nature or humanity’s narural habitat to feel your inner humanity again. and to escape the dsily drudgery of hard working life.

Ok but why do you deserve it?
    You dont do anything.
    Definitely don't work hard.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Im an artist. I love the artist life. read about van gogh. I justr ead an artifle in a Polish history magazine about him. He is basiclaly me. artists live like me. super poor super put down but never give up doing ehat we live. living often in poverty or hingry etc. but we never quit. we make people feel.
    wouldnt your wther be like vns gogh in his life being dirt poor and hungry and suffering such a nervous breakdown he cut either his whole ewr or part of it off just toe spress it later in paintings than some rich super overworked corporwte dude withf wke suits wnd ties doing something he is not passionate about or working for a company he doesnt believe in just because it pays the bills. as artists we can never stop.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    when are you going to start chopping ears
    this is me on my iPad right now:

„whena re you going to start chopping ears”

I was very close to it since being deported baxk wnd having to be in warsaw a few times already.
    si aooarently in a way van gogh was an artist hiki as well as he had a rich brother who supported him and his efforts or was there o balil him out since he hardly sold anything in his lifetime.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Do you use a dslr?
    no just an ipad and one of the pics i used instagam filers,
Jump to Top