User Controls

Voting for Trump = severe mental retardation

ORACLE Naturally Camouflaged
    The desire to vote for Donald Trump is attributable to severe mental retardation and total intellectual subnormality.

Anyone who isn't in America can already fuck off because you are clearly either too stupid to immigrate to and live in America, or not resourceful enough to live here illegally.

Edit: Canadians FUCK. OFF.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    what do i do about my subnormality, 'o chosen one
    Originally posted by STER0S what do i do about my subnormality, 'o chosen one

Unretard yourself and stop voting on the basis of internet memes and political YouTubers commentating feminist fail compilations.
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer....................................... (banned) only a mentally defective and sexually repressed nigger that is high off a five-pound crack rock would make such absolutely absurd posts.

get off the internet and get back on your street corner to sell your assets you mewling nigger

Found^ a mentally ill and intellectually subnormal retard
    No one single person can give any reason for why they support Donald Trump that doesn't consist of insane psychobabble.
    Originally posted by ORACLE No one single person can give any reason for why they support Donald Trump that doesn't consist of insane psychobabble.

Sounds like you have a case of the vapors lil sismo, you mad?
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Sounds like you have a case of the vapors lil sismo, you mad?

Shut the fuck up faggot
    So you're mad. Okie dokey
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Why vote for Trump when he STILL hasn't deported OP?
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Why vote for Trump when he STILL hasn't deported OP?

Because I'm a legal citizen of the United States and actual Americans (which you are not) know about the constitutional protections that give them a brotherhood of mutual protection with their fellow countrymen.
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 So you're mad. Okie dokey

Actually it is the people with the mental illness who are mad.
    rohingya hitchhiker
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Does anyone like ORACLE? At all?

What a negative nancy.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    No
    moe like negative new z
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Does anyone like ORACLE? At all?

What a negative nancy.

Shut the fuck up ingratiating faggot
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Does anyone like ORACLE? At all?

What a negative nancy.

only the never trumpers can find value in him.. he is obviously triggered by TRUMP coming up in the polls
    It is just a scientific fact, the only reason behind supporting trump is severe mental retardation.
Jump to Top