User Controls

6 xan, a couple dabs, and about to smoke a bowl. I have other ideas.

ChronicBoom Yung Blood
    Any good inhalants around the house usually? I ran out of duster, but have this butane with no impurities. Shit's weak compared to duster. Also had those other things tonight, too.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    if you enjoy those other things and want continue on with 'em i suggest knocking off the inhalants.
    ChronicBoom Yung Blood
    yeah, that's going to happen either after this little one or one more day.
    I go on small binges every few years with duster in particular.
    People had described in many places these crazy hallucinations from butane, i thought hey why not i'm out of this. Let's get a crazy one! ... ... not doing it quite right or something.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    NO2, they use it as a propellant in whipped cream canisters.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    blaster master victim of incest
    ChronicBoom Yung Blood
    I'm not detarded, I know about whippets. I was just looking to add a little with something I had around.
    Although, I can't lie, I love some nitrous. I'm not sure if you can buy them anywhere in town, and cans of whipped cream are expensive. Might have to order some. Already have a cracker that I haven't used in quite some time.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    It's funny, all the 'clubs' in the city around these parts allow you to purchase a balloon full for three bucks. There's a loophole where it's not a registered drug even though individuals can't buy big quantities of it. No problem if you're a business though. If you have a good connect you can get 80 liters of medical grade very reasonably priced. Needless to say the clubs are making a killing and all the cool kids are sucking balloons in the shisha lounge.
Jump to Top