User Controls

Deleted posts for: infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer................................... (banned)

Originally posted by Michael Myers And guess what, the perp is an edgy, white teenager. Surprise, surprise. NOT.

a 17-y/o evaded an entire pursuing mob and took out three of them. two dead. one delimbed. all of them armed. one of them slightly less armed after the encounter.

imagine the carnage when these commie pinkos go up against someone who knows what theyre doing.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Wariat He treated me like a punk

elaborate on that part.

i want to hear all about how he treated you like a punk. did you spit or swallow. or clench your cheeks while he pumped.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Wait, he escaped a mob that was chasing him? That changes everything. I just thought aimed from a safe distance outta nowhere. Funny how the mainstream media twists things….

i read an article from CNN that literally said the dude whos arm was blown off was an acting medic and had his hands up in surrender when he was shot.

no mention that he literally had a gun in his hand trying to shoot the kid.

anyone who gets taken out by a 17y/o should be completely and utterly humiliated.

theyre also lying about the incendiary that was thrown at him. theyre all denying it happened yet its clear as day on the videos.

the media are literally a bunch of liars
    Originally posted by Michael Myers I remember a time when kr0zcock got spammed everyday on every thread. I'm glad that has stopped.

ask and ye shall receive
    Originally posted by Technologist Absolutely, and if ya think I’m lying you’d be wrong. I work around COVID patients most days, and I could not live with the guilt of giving it to someone and them dying. I’m not a youngster like you all. The first time I was exposed, was at the very beginning of the pandemic, didn’t know it was very common here. After we found out that I had been exposed, the health dept quarantined me. I had to tell my neighbors who I had been around that I may have exposed them, the stress of waiting on those results was too much for me.

So yup, I haven’t let my guard down at all.

youre a sniveling whiny whore and should kill yourself in contrition.
    Originally posted by Technologist I’m not that old. I’m a 54 y/o woman. It’s likely I’d survive, but my neighbors are older.

hopefully not.

just in case, kill yourself just to be sure
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I've got a couple, used them all the time. Also converted one into a mini 1541 disk drive by housing it in a 3D printed C64 disk drive case to use with my "thec64" recreated Commodore 64.

i used to have one of those.

i still have a shit ton of 5", 3", bernoulli, and 'zip' disks

i have no idea where my tape storage went.
    Originally posted by Technologist Are you kidding me?….on NIS, an almost complete sausage fest?

No prob with me👌

the only time youll ever get male attention that isnt from a nigger

you must be ashamed
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Haha, sometimes I forget that women post on forums, too. Back in my days, there were no girls on the internet.

there are no girls on the internet

only men and men pretending to be women

and fbi agents pretending to be minors
    Originally posted by Technologist Just my thoughts, we will see.

She did not want to be a First Lady. Then she has to hear about all these sexual encounters he’s had being exposed in public, pretty embarrassing. I wouldn’t be surprised if they made a business agreement that she wouldn’t leave him during the presidency. I could easily see that, he’s all about his image.

she literally married him for his money. she doesnt care about anything as long as she is financially satiated.

you, on the other hand, are wholly unwanted by any white male so are left with the only option of being a spinster cat lady or of getting a pet nigger

you dirty miscegenating whore.
Jump to Top