User Controls

Christchurch terrorist sentenced to life without parole

Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    The now 29 year old Australian national - radicalized by 8chan's /pol/ - committed a terrorist attack in New Zealand last year on 15 March 2019 and killed 51 people (including a 3 year old boy). He was finally sentenced on 27 August 2020 and given the highest punishment; never before in the state of New Zealand has anyone been sentenced to life without parole. Considering the fact it was the deadliest attack in New Zealand in modern times, it only makes sense the judge wanted this to be a landmark case.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    They should give him a double sentnece for not shooting anohter 51.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    If he was radicalized by /pol/ he would have shot up a synagogue instead of a bunch of dirty mudslimes
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    I wish he had filmed his shooting in 360 spherical video for vr
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal If he was radicalized by /pol/ he would have shot up a synagogue instead of a bunch of dirty mudslimes

Not really, /pol/ is more afraid of the Islamic masterrace.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker They should give him a double sentnece for not shooting anohter 51.

Too bad you weren't visiting there.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    does anyone know if this has yet been announced on msm such as fox or cnn?

i fucking hate when msm news channels cover a big story but never reports back on updates of the offenders court dates/sentencing.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Alright, name fifty-one different kinds of birds.
    Originally posted by STER0S does anyone know if this has yet been announced on msm such as fox or cnn?

i fucking hate when msm news channels cover a big story but never reports back on updates of the offenders court dates/sentencing.

I believe there was an article on CNN, but they probably let its readers forget about it before the day even ended. The entire court session lasted 16 or 19 hours which was livestreamed since government-ordered covid-19 lockdown measurements were in place.
    Octavian motherfucker
    "Just imagine" - Wariat
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Too bad you weren't visiting there.

Funny how you don't get upset when mudslimes kill people.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal If he was radicalized by /pol/ he would have shot up a synagogue instead of a bunch of dirty mudslimes

this is something that makes me suspicious of both him and Breivik, it's cookie-cutter pol stuff with the j'ew bits taken out
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by aldra this is something that makes me suspicious of both him and Breivik, it's cookie-cutter pol stuff with the j'ew bits taken out

And they both had infinite shekels to travel and buy hardware.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting And they both had infinite shekels to travel and buy hardware.

It’s tha J3ws
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by Technologist It’s tha J3ws

No, it's the Post Office!
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting No, it's the Post Office!

Yeah, that’s a real equivalent to your years of crying about tha j3ws. So tell me Soi, have your needless concerns changed anything?
    Originally posted by Technologist Yeah, that’s a real equivalent to your years of crying about tha j3ws. So tell me Soi, have your needless concerns changed anything?

People have been warning each other about the jedis since the age of the Pharaohs. I wouldn't expect it to stop soon.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting People have been warning each other about the jedis since the age of the Pharaohs. I wouldn't expect it to stop soon.

Has it changed anything?
    Originally posted by Technologist Has it changed anything?

Have you deposed your Mango Führer yet?
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Have you deposed your Mango Führer yet?

So your answer is NO

Keep telling the masses about the “evil J3ws”, you might get one person to listen😂
Jump to Top