User Controls

The normieverse

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    This is what it looks like when normies try to do vr.
    This is the sterile and dystopian normie metaverse facebergstein wants to create.

The funny thing though is this is going to fail so hard.
    The only people this would appeal to are children and sjws.
    Normies like your mom and the like don't want to be in a "cartoonish" vr world, the only vr applications that would appeal to them are 360 spherical photos and videos which is the real future for normie vr.

Facekike is really digging themselves into the dirt, really makes you wonder.
    Zuckerkike is smart enough to know that gamers and vr enthusiasts don't want to use Facebook to be able to use their hmd and something like horizons isn't going to appeal to them because it looks like sterile sjwized bullshit.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    abnormie
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    stormie normie macdonald
    https://www.roadtovr.com/facebook-horizon-privacy-monitoring-moderation/

While Facebook would like users to think that hanging out in Horizon is no less private than being in a public space, there’s several huge differences.

First, all the users in Horizon are involuntarily recording each other. The last few minutes of everything that users see and hear is recorded on a rolling basis. Facebook says this recording is stored on the headset itself, unless one user reports another, at which point the recording may be sent to Facebook to check for rule violations. The company says that the recording will be deleted once the report is concluded.

Second, anyone you interact with can invite an invisible observer from Facebook to come surveil you and your conversations in real-time to make sure you don’t break any rules. The company says this can happen when one user reports another or when other “signals” are detected, such as several players blocking or muting each other in quick succession. Users will not be notified when they’re being watched.

And third, everything you say, do, and build in Horizon is subject to Facebook’s Community Standards. So while in a public space you’re free to talk about anything you want, in Horizon there a many perfectly legal topics that you can’t discuss without fear of punitive action being taken against your account.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Normalfags ruin everything they touch.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    facebook's vr and tiktok is a tool to feed a.i. robots.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    A.I. robots... would make better slaves... than puny humans.
    youre the biggest normie consumer there is
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    lol OP is a fan of windows 3.1, the most popular business operating system of the early 90s. Didn't even know what the the NeXTSTEP was.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Wariat

Ultima is cool I know one of the dudes that did music for origin, its evidently an Austin based company
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood youre the biggest normie consumer there is

lol no
    I'm not at all
    I happen to have hobbies and am interested in technology.
    You are an incredibly dull dopehead with no interests whatsoever so when you see someone like me you assume we want these things merely to have something.
    You're projecting.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal lol no
    I'm not at all
    You are an incredibly dull dopehead with no interests whatsoever so when you see someone like me you assume we want these things merely to have something.
    You're projecting.

U mad again lil bromoto?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby U mad again lil bromoto?

Birds of a feather ...
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal lol no
    I'm not at all
    You're projecting.
    OMG SONY!!!! THE PS5 dID YOU SEE GAMECOM GUYS WOW THOSE PARTICLE EFFECTS ARE SO NEXT GEN!!!
    #nextgengaming
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Birds of a feather …

Quit using my venacular
    Originally posted by Michael Myers A.I. robots… would make better slaves… than puny humans.

they're better at making us slaves.

their slaves.
    MUH VR!!!!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Quit using my venacular

whats vernacular ?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Quit using my venacular

Instead of trying to claim things you don't own and have nothing to do with why don't you go claim your daughter?
Jump to Top