User Controls

Black man commits suicide in-front of police. Local community immediately use this as an excuse to start rioting.

Qhost Houston [defy my laboured wrester]
    Murder suspect is approached by police, decides not to go to prison like a cuck and take the manly option out:

https://old.reddit.com/r/ActualPublicFreakouts/comments/ihrbkt/the_suicide_that_started_the_looting_last_night/

Despite being clear as day as to what happens, a gaggle of basketball Americans form and start to give their low IQ opinions.

https://old.reddit.com/r/ActualPublicFreakouts/comments/ihu0qa/people_on_the_scene_of_a_mans_suicide_in/

"Wooooow"

"Bro"

"YA KILLED HIM"

"Why you'd shoot him fo?"

"Why you'd do that, man?"

"Wooooow, bro"

"You killed em"

"You killed em"

"You killed em"

"Y'all shot him"

Looting begins immediately. For reparations I suppose.

https://old.reddit.com/r/ActualPublicFreakouts/comments/ihghti/looting_at_a_store_in_downtown_minneapolis_after/

The girl with the bizarre hairdo and torn jeans was later seen looting a Target, she's in the videos on the other thread. Disgusting.

I don't know about you guys, but nothing puts me in the mood for committing crimes like watching a guy off himself 5 feet from me.

I would like to formally thank George Floyd, Jacob Blake and this unknown hero to work so hard in helping trumps re-election. I look forward to the next one in 48 hours.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    i just want to be a felon. Won't u let me a felonnnnnnn!!!!!?!?!?!?!.!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nigs be noggin and looking for any opportunity/excuse to go a lootin.
    Originally posted by tee hee hee i just want to be a felon. Won't u let me a felonnnnnnn!!!!!?!?!?!?!.!

I'd send you to prison in Beefa Texas but you're already reformed enough. You are like a piece of clay that's been shaped into something truly incredible.
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 You are like a piece of clay that's been shaped into something truly incredible.

tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Lol i h8 u
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    the white man used a psy-op tactic combined with v2k technology emitting from his cellphone to force the black man to shoot himself.

i swear that's what happened!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by tee hee hee i just want to be a felon. Won't u let me a felonnnnnnn!!!!!?!?!?!?!.!

felonz r poople too m8 #felonlivesmatter
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    source:reddit

Everytime I give u an open minded chance, quost, you fucking disappoint me
    HTS highlight reel
    ayy yo hol up rite? tha white PO LEESE and all wypipo rly be makin us kill us selves bcos who rly gonna go to jail like fuk that. tryna arrest a nigga is killin a nigga. fuck tha racist system.
Jump to Top