User Controls

I thought my teen angst was supposed to be over years ago.

I get angrier every fucking year.

I fucking hate the people of this world.
    Soon your balls will drop too.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i swear im done with some people in this life, i am allowed to spend time with otehr friends not jsut you! also dont fucking say stuff about me when im walking past fucking chavs i swear.. .
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Enter I get angrier every fucking year.

I fucking hate the people of this world.

when I was 15 that 'angst' was mostly directed at things that directly affected me, usually people forcing me to do things or stopping me from doing what I wanted to

now it's more of a general despair
    Only cool people cut themselves.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    You should get into Nietzsche.
    you should get into the cabinet under the sink with the bleach
    antinatalism Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Malice You should get into Nietzsche.

enter reminds me more the main character of erostratus, a short story of sartre's the wall.
    it's a story about a misanthropic permavirgin wizard who gets a power trip everytime he carries around his gun and starts thinking about mass murder. he becomes so obsessed with it that he will eventually try to realize his heinous bloody fantasy, only to fail spectacularly and getting lynched by an angry mob of normies and chads
    antinatalism Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by antinatalism enter reminds me more the main character of erostratus, a short story of sartre's the wall.
    it's a story about a misanthropic permavirgin wizard who gets a power trip everytime he carries around his gun and starts thinking about mass murder. he becomes so obsessed with it that he will eventually try to realize his heinous bloody fantasy, only to fail spectacularly and getting lynched by an angry mob of normies and chads

houellebecq 2
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Please don't quote yourself you undeniable cringe_pot.
Jump to Top