User Controls

I recently found out that you can't put B

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    ananas with other fruits because while they ripen they give off a gas that will ruin the other fruities
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Grylls ananas with other fruits because while they ripen they give off a gas that will ruin the other fruities

No, the fruit got ruined by the gas that came out of your brother's ass.
    Do you have a fucking degree in ass gasses you faggit
    TJ Houston
    Originally posted by Grylls ananas with other fruits because while they ripen they give off a gas that will ruin the other fruities

I call effen Bull on this statement.

you just make shit up to sound cool
    Originally posted by TJ I call effen Bull on this statement.

you just make shit up to sound cool

I’m being serious, never put other fruit next to bananas because they’ll ruin it

A simple google search will tell you that also my man

I bet you've been "ruined" by many a big banana you faggit.
    I can’t believe you retards didn’t know this

“ The reason not to store bananas with other fruit is that the ripening bananas emit a lot of ethylene gas and will cause the other fruit to spoil more quickly.”
    Originally posted by Grylls I can’t believe you retards didn’t know this

“ The reason not to store bananas with other fruit is that the ripening bananas emit a lot of ethylene gas and will cause the other fruit to spoil more quickly.”

There is a difference in "storing" and "putting with" young fella-me-lad. If you are going to be consuming said fruit in a few days it doesn't matter.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson There is a difference in "storing" and "putting with" young fella-me-lad. If you are going to be consuming said fruit in a few days it doesn't matter.

This is why you hang bananas, faggit

I taught you something today, you should thank me right fuckin now
    Originally posted by Grylls This is why you hang bananas, faggit

I taught you something today, you should thank me right fuckin now

Um no. In my 459 years on this plane of existence I have often put bananas in the same fruit bowl as apples and pears and they've been perfectly fine because I've consumed said fruity delights within a few days like a normal person. Bananas in my experience only have a "window of opportunity" of maybe 3 or 4 days when they are edible anyway...only tools buy green bananas and then leave them sitting for a week or more to turn yellow...just buy fucking yellow ones!
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Oh so not pineapples then. i thought u were being all French and sophisticated.
    Either way, the point of this thread has been proven
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Oh so not pineapples then. i thought u were being all French and sophisticated.

Pineapple stops jello from setting due to the acidity...which is also horseshit as you can buy jello with pineapples in it at Waldoworld.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    and kiwiwiwis too?
    Originally posted by Grylls Either way, the point of this thread has been proven

No, again you can keep bananas we other fruits on a short term basis without a gas attack taking place. Apple skin is pretty hardy and survives the harsh realities of nature and human pollution, it's perfectly fine in the same bowl as a banana for 3 or 4 days. Stop believing everything you read on the internet (unless it's written by me)
    Originally posted by tee hee hee and kiwiwiwis too?

Don't know, only faggots eat those.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Grylls stores pineapples up his orifice.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson No, again you can keep bananas we other fruits on a short term basis without a gas attack taking place. Apple skin is pretty hardy and survives the harsh realities of nature and human pollution, it's perfectly fine in the same bowl as a banana for 3 or 4 days. Stop believing everything you read on the internet (unless it's written by me)

You just proved my point again
    Zyklon-B ( A n a n a s ). this shit is bananas.

BANANAS!!!!
    Originally posted by Grylls You just proved my point again

You're welcome, I'm always happy to be the definitive source of truth.
Jump to Top