User Controls

My credit is fucking wank

filtration African Astronaut
    This post has been edited by a bot I made to preserve my privacy.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by filtration I can’t even get a sim only monthly contract from: EE, o2, vodaphone etc Yet I somehow got a Brand new iPhone and shit from BT on contract. What gives?

What is your credit score?
    filtration African Astronaut
    This post has been edited by a bot I made to preserve my privacy.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I was at 540 last year when i checked it out for the first time ever in my life,, I tried to bring it up to to 600's, I got to 598 but when the corna hit they jacked me for 40 points and then 2 billes timed out and I should have gotten 23 points x 2 and I got 3 and 3 so they robbed me of 80 points right when I needed it,, so I went and paid off my little load and drained my accounts came home and said FUCK THAT SHIT!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I'm currently at 620 according to credit Karma.

It's verbally described as "fair."
    Let's all flex our credit scores in this thread.
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer............................. (banned) i literally have never had a credit score that low.

i know a chick who had all her shit repo'd (two cars…furniture…etc) along with a bankruptcy and her credit score never went below 6xx

Yeah 600's are actually pretty low.

I got rejected for a motherfucking Walmart MasterCard not that long ago.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I had 0 history for them to go on except 4 outstanding bills, 2 I wold never pay as they came from AT&T and it was bullshit, they were bullshit. I refuse to pay, the other two I would have paid but they timed out before I was ready to pay them
    Step aside peasants.

I thought the max was 850, guess they changed it...last time I looked it was 840 out of 850.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Step aside peasants.

I thought the max was 850, guess they changed it…last time I looked it was 840 out of 850.

God damn...

Your credit score renders me a tad Randy for some reason.
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer............................. (banned) mins is so low (8xx) because of 'high ratio of credit card balances to available credit' and 'too many inquires'

stupid fucks…my credit card balances are so high because theyre all 0% interest…which will be paid to a zero balance once the 0% interest promotion expires.

If you look on mine at the bottom it says under key factors "too many accounts with balances" as affecting my score slightly..that's quite odd as of right now I only have 2 balances both less than $200 and they are new charges...which I'll be paying off this weekend too, dumb.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer............................. (banned) mins is so low (8xx) because of 'high ratio of credit card balances to available credit' and 'too many inquires'

stupid fucks…my credit card balances are so high because theyre all 0% interest…which will be paid to a zero balance once the 0% interest promotion expires.

oh wow youre like a really smart money man haha you played them like a fiddle
    TJ Houston
    I'm afraid to look
    It's smart to use your credit cards for any purchases really (and then pay it off at end of month). If you dispute a purchase 9 times out of 10 the credit card company will "side" with the customer (unless it's a bullshit claim of course) and businesses can't really do much about it because Visa/Mastercard etc will remove their right to use their services if they give too much shit.

Last time I went to England I rented a car through Hertz and about a month after I got back to the US they billed my card for $400 or there abouts...called them up and they say the car had a scratch on it. My ass it had a scratch on it...they sent me a pic and I said ummm that could have been done while it was sitting in the carlot... (I dropped it off at 3am and no one was there to check it in).

Anyway they gave me a bunch of shit so I challenged it with credit card company and they settled in my favor because stupid Hertz failed to make their case.

The funny thing was AFTER the credit card company refunded the money I had a smart ass from Hertz call me saying they were going to fight it tooth and nail and I wouldn't win...I guess he didn't get the memo it was already settled and closed so I brought him up to date. lolol.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer............................. (banned) a lot of times they go by months-old information

i have a couple of cards that are four-figures balances…but i have an available balance on all those cards, including several cards with zero balance, so none of their mathematical makes sense

what else doesnt make sense is when my auto insurance went down about 30% i called and asked about it and after significant poking and prodding they admitted that my high credit score made my monthly payments lower. more stupid shit that makes no sense.

hahahahaha youre like a super smart insurance man, you really showed them ahahahhaha
    pEEpEEpOOpOO African Astronaut
    TJ Houston
    I think it's strange that Infinityshock can say the J word without it showing up as jedis
    TJ Houston
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer................................ (banned) j­ew

k­roz

nigger

s­hitskin

carry on.

are you bypassing the f(lter by using a alt cntl number sequence that spells that J word out or are you secretly Lanny and friends using the "troll alt account" all of these years.

You're not real. you stated you were 88 like back in 2017. you're in your 90s now and talking crazy fart sex talk
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Mines 691 and would be much higher if I could figure out what's going on with a bill I have in collections from when I went to da slamma and wasn't able to pay. I'm so excited to get a mortgage next year I actually can't wait. Might get two, fuck it
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by filtration I can’t even get a sim only monthly contract from: EE, o2, vodaphone etc Yet I somehow got a Brand new iPhone and shit from BT on contract. What gives?

Natwest, barclays and tesco gave me credit cards about 5 years ago when I wasn’t even working at the time, I didn’t have to provide any type of income

It’s so easy these days, I smashed them all in pretty quick though with my trips to Thailand

Never missed a payment, how do I check my credit score without them knowing?
Jump to Top