User Controls

Not sure but FUCK YOUR FEELINGS!!!!

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    MY new favorite tune.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Originally posted by AngryOnion MY new favorite tune.

I had a friend send me this, I really didn't know how to take it. Lightweight thought he was sneak dissing, good song though.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Shared with all my friends. Both of em.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    That's two more than Ida thunk, Speedy.
    Originally posted by stl1 That's two more than Ida thunk, Speedy.

I have thousands of acquaintances. Friends are a rare thing by my definition.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Hmm I don't think I will be playing this video.
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Hmm I don't think I will be playing this video.

Fuck your feelings
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Fuck your feelings

Are you sure?
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker I have thousands of acquaintances. Friends are a rare thing by my definition.

isnt that the truth
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Are you sure?

netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    TRUMP FOR KING,, long live the king!

TRUMP FOR KING,, long live the king!
    Originally posted by netstat cringe

Fuck your feelings
    Netflxchillr African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker

heheheh.

i almost bought this very flag-but thought my place would, for sure, get stoned... so, i opted for a thin blue line flag instead.
    Originally posted by Netflxchillr heheheh.

i almost bought this very flag-but thought my place would, for sure, get stoned… so, i opted for a thin blue line flag instead.

I have it on my Jeep.
    edited for privacy
    Originally posted by netstat Quietly holding retarded uneducated opinions is one thing but this girl is essentially saying look at me I know nothing about how the world works and fell hook line and sinker for conservative propaganda, let me broadcast how retarded I am loud and proud, haha that'll sure show those snowflakes

Would you agree that those who spread propaganda must, in order to be succesful, also censor? I'm sure you would also agree, as would any reasonably intelligent person, that the Soviet Union, the Third Riech, Mussolinis Italy, present day China, or any other totaltarian regime you might care to discuss all had two things in common. They spread propognda and the practiced censorship.

Which brings us to the modern day western world. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, the cable news media (including FOX), every local newspaper, and every local broadcast company all push a progressive left narraritive (propaganda) and suppress, ridicule, or spin (censor) any opposing view to that narrative.

I can show you thousands of filmed examples where conservitives will engage in polite discussion about their opposing views. In 98% of those instances those on the left attempt to shutdown (censor) the person with screaming, threats, and actual physical attack. Show me a group of conservatives attemtping to do this to anyone with an opposing view. Just one...
    edited for privacy
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker I have thousands of acquaintances. Friends are a rare thing by my definition.

^ thinks the random people he met on his trip to walmart to get adult diapers are 'aqquaintances'.

have anyone called speedyphone ?
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by netstat I live in the most conservative province of canada

AB? Wanna fu- meet up?
Jump to Top