User Controls

Hurricane Laura is UNSURVIVABLE!

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Hurricane Laura becomes Category 4 and will bring 'unsurvivable storm surge' that could damage buildings 30 miles inland in Texas and Louisiana - amid warnings that 'only hours remain to protect lives and property'
    Hurricane Laura has officially become a Category 4 storm as of Wednesday afternoon, forecasters said
    The National Hurricane Center (NHC) tweeted on Wednesday that an Air Force hurricane hunter aircraft has reported that Laura has become an 'extremely dangerous Category 4 hurricane' with 140mph winds
    It's expected to bring an 'unsurvivable storm surge' that could damage buildings 30 miles into TX and LA
    The storm is about 200 miles out from Lake Charles, Louisiana, moving northwest at 16mph, forecasters said
    Officials in both states issued mandatory evacuation orders for more than half a million people on Tuesday
    Residents waited in long lines in Lake Charles, Louisiana, and Galveston, Texas, to board buses to evacuate

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8666241/Hurricane-Laura-bring-unsurvivable-storm-surge-hit-Texas-Louisiana-Category-4.html

Bill Krozby - I give him 4 hours to live.
    Beeno - I'm giving him 6 hours.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    pretty sure austin is significantly more than 30 miles from the coast
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Jiggs = already dead.

Fralala = almost blown away, but due to her enormous mass will probably be safe.

It's Hurricane Katrina^2.

RIP Houston bros.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Jiggs = already dead.

Fralala = almost blown away, but due to her enormous mass will probably be safe.

RIP Houston bros.

Fralala has been having a wonderful time ever since the streets filled up with black men.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    this never amounts to much here, just idiots fleeing the coastal areas and creating bottled water and food shortage temporarily and driving up crime rates.

im on flashflood alley, we have over 500 cave systems under the city with underground bases. the occassional minimally destructive tornados that almost never kill anyone, although a sink hole recently swallowed a cop
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Fralala has been having a wonderful time ever since the streets filled up with black men.

I don’t fuck black dudes. That’s your job to suck their dicks for crack.

Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Jiggs = already dead.

RIP Houston bros.

I’m not in Houston and you of all people have zero room to talk about anybody’s weight.
    Originally posted by frala I don’t fuck black dudes.

Racist piece of shit
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Im kinda far from the coast. A bunch came here to get away from it
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Racist piece of shit

Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by frala I’m not in Houston and you of all people have zero room to talk about anybody’s weight.

Wow. Just wow. Why are you so prejudiced?
    Originally posted by frala I don’t fuck black dudes.

allegedly.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Wow. Just wow. Why are you so prejudiced?

Idk but I can tell you this much...my ankles don’t break just from walking.
    Technologist victim of incest
    You all ok Frala?
    Yeah, Lake Charles is about 6 hrs from me so we only got light rain/wind
    Originally posted by frala Yeah, Lake Charles is about 6 hrs from me so we only got light rain/wind

Oh, that’s a good distance. Didn’t want anything happening to the new homestead👍🏻
    I had a slight panic when there were two storms in the gulf this past week.
    I freaked when a bad storm knocked over a tree in my front yard. Thank God it didn’t hit the house, it fell parallel to the front of my house. I couldn’t imagine dealing with those winds.
    Fake news, not even raining here in Houston.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Just part of the gun control agenda. The leftist goons want to get in there and disarm everyone.
    Currently in Houston...this is after eariler in the week we were told we were going to be hit by 2 hurricanes at the same time. Bucking Fullshit

Jump to Top