User Controls

Inception

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Have you ever been dreaming then woke up only to realize you're still dreaming?
    That happened to me before I woke up today ... I kept waking up into another dream for like five times.
    It was trippy.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    No but your whore mom loves getting fucked by big black dicks
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    It seems that after binge drinking if I take a break I'll have more vivid dreams
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Yeah all the time I used to practice lucid dreaming but don't anymore. I sometimes astral project on accident. But most of dreams now like the last I dunno 9 months, I don't really actually ever completely go to sleep like I'm still semi conscious I'll have mini dreams and like 10-20 minutes tops I feel an arousal.. sometimes sexual but thats occasionally but it will feel like orgasm but one of anxiety it will wake me back up which is fucked up because I was almost to that deeper sleep.

But yeah I had a dream the other night this guy grabbed a red headed baby boy by the arm and flipped him into the air and the baby landed just find on his feet, I thought it was weird when I came too and it made me think about how I do that too my cat but I don't grab his arm because that would hurt him irl, I put my foot under his belly and lift him up. I call it kitty flips. He likes it, don't judge me.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Do you Bill Krozbyby usually sleep half way due to being drunk and not being able to fall asleep fully?
    Originally posted by Wariat Do you Bill Krozbyby usually sleep half way due to being drunk and not being able to fall asleep fully?

I sleep for 14+ hours each day
    I sleep a lot too. My schedule is like going to sleep at 5 am and waking up at noon or if I drank earlier at like 1:30 pm.
    Thats another reason I can't really function in society.
Jump to Top