User Controls

The war against degeneracy

rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Must start deep inside your own heart
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    everything corrodes
    Fundamentally you are right Franky. But I'm tired of being a warmonger over everything. I don't think Reagan was a "cool guy" and I don't think we need any extra things to war AbouT.

I thought it was PATHETIC all those guys competing with.trump. back then were all having a pissimg contest to claim they were the most like Reagan. That was even gayer than wearing a licensed sportsball jersey with another mans name on it "because hes my man" no offense for anyone here that does that its just not for me. But im a migtow so i dont roll like that, daddio
    I was raised by a literal drug addict whore. Becoming an uptight socially conservative reactionary in a stable relationship is my way of rebelling against the baby boomers.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by rabbitweed I was raised by a literal drug addict whore. Becoming an uptight socially conservative reactionary in a stable relationship is my way of rebelling against the baby boomers.

How much do you resent your mother?
    Degenerate behavior is subjective. In some countries a woman showing her hair in public is deemed degenerate behavior for example
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Degenerate behavior is subjective. In some countries a woman showing her hair in public is deemed degenerate behavior for example

Those arabs keep they're bitches on lock!!1 , what a life. What. A . life.
    Originally posted by WellHung How much do you resent your mother?

Good morning , non-original titty Baby. Going trolling today?
    street_carp African Astronaut
    Originally posted by rabbitweed I was raised by a literal drug addict whore. Becoming an uptight socially conservative reactionary in a stable relationship is my way of rebelling against the baby boomers.

What about the degeneracy of war?
    Originally posted by street_carp

Thank god I didn't turn into a grown ass man stuck in the same incestuous village he grew up in who still believes in left wing conspiracy theories

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    This is very true. I was talking with a friend of mine today and talked about how although he's a scumbag he lives a good clean, seemingly honest lifestyle. I live a hardworking, semi-responsible and busy life but I'm still pretty degenerate. I'm working on putting less degenerate things into my body (insert infinityshock tier joke here) but filling my mind and soul with wholesomeness is where it all begins. I'm moving into a new place in a week and hope this is the fresh start towards good clean living I need.

Congrats on your own boring ass lyfe. Your whore mother may have done something right
    Originally posted by Sudo This is very true. I was talking with a friend of mine today and talked about how although he's a scumbag he lives a good clean, seemingly honest lifestyle. I live a hardworking, semi-responsible and busy life but I'm still pretty degenerate. I'm working on putting less degenerate things into my body (insert infinityshock tier joke here) but filling my mind and soul with wholesomeness is where it all begins. I'm moving into a new place in a week and hope this is the fresh start towards good clean living I need.

Congrats on your own boring ass lyfe. Your whore mother may have done something right

I always held onto this small ball of arrogance and contempt I had, even at a very young age. No one liked it of course, but it got results.
    Originally posted by WellHung How much do you resent your mother?

Resent isn't really the word. It's more just a hatred. Whenever I'm around her I find myself fantasizing about murdering her. Maybe they're just fantasies, but IME fantasy always precedes a violent act, and I am always worried I will just snap one day and throttle her. And it's not like family murders are uncommon. I could see myself throwing my life away and doing it.

So I stay far, far away.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Degenerate behavior is subjective. In some countries a woman showing her hair in public is deemed degenerate behavior for example

pubic hairs belong in private.

exactly why the internet is full of pedo haters.

loads of victim rebellions.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    The degeneracy is in the very core of most western countries now, and is not only not seen as degeneracy but seen as the future to strive for instead.
    Expel them
    Originally posted by Number13 The degeneracy is in the very core of most western countries now, and is not only not seen as degeneracy but seen as the future to strive for instead.
    Expel them

why is 13 an unlucky number?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Must start deep inside your own heart

this is what jihad actually means
    Originally posted by aldra this is what jihad actually means

nein.
Jump to Top