User Controls

Jacob Blake Was Not Murdered

Qhost Houston [defy my laboured wrester]
    Just paralysed from the waist down.

Of course in response to a lawful shooting it's time to burn down their local community because nothing says progress like destroying 40 businesses.

Also why is there ALWAYS women freaking the fuck out in this situations. In this case 2 meters from the cop while he's busy putting out some justice and protecting himself, his buddies and innocent civilians. She should have also been shot just for her choice to wear leopard print.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    The cop clearly shot him in his back because he's almost as much of a scared, stupid, undisciplined little bitch as you are. That video shows absolutely nothing that's illuminating
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Sudo The cop clearly shot him in his back because he's almost as much of a scared, stupid, undisciplined little bitch as you are. That video shows absolutely nothing that's illuminating

he obviously appears to be going for a weapon in the car, but I don't know why they didn't take him down before he got that far if it was a concern
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    that should slow him down a little
    Originally posted by aldra he obviously appears to be going for a weapon in the car, but I don't know why they didn't take him down before he got that far if it was a concern

That's making a very big inference to what he's going to the car to do. Apparently 3 of his kids were in the car. "Going to a location where there might be a weapon" is not how rules of engagement work, even in a war zone. Even if he was (which nothing says he is, nor did he) he shouldn't be shot for going to his car and/or disobeying what I imagine were police instructions. This is clearly an attempted murder by pigs because they were scared and stupid, like most Americans are. They could have tackled him or just fucked off or done absolutely anything but shoot him in broad daylight with children around.
    Originally posted by Sudo That's making a very big inference to what he's going to the car to do.

He appeared to be reaching in to get something, which would look to them like reaching for a weapon and I assume is why they shot him

Originally posted by Sudo They could have tackled him or just fucked off or done absolutely anything but shoot him in broad daylight with children around.

Yeah to clarify that's what I meant by 'take him down'; if they didn't want him getting something from the car or thought there was a risk of him attacking them they should've pinned or cuffed him rather than waiting to the last minute and shooting him

is there audio on that video? I watched it muted
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    1) The witness stated that the police commanded Blake to “drop the knife”
    2) Freeze frames appear to show Blake with a small karambit knife
    3) Officers were alerted on the way to the scene that Blake was on scene, and blake has been know to carry a gun in that car
    4) Blake has a lengthy criminal history
    5) He was being arrested for an outstanding warrant for sexual assault- which is why he badly wanted to not be arrested

Comply and dont die. Its very simple. That should be the new “hands up, dont shoot”.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    that'd explain why they didn't want to apprehend him I guess
    And apparently they tazed him and it didnt work. Just once itd be nice to be surprised and see a dude that legitimately wasnt doing anything. Every single time minus Castille,Garner, Scott...theres always some fuckery afoot. I often have to remind people that prisons are full of violent black people that the police took into custody without killing them. If a cop is pointing a gun at you and telling you to stop, you should prolly do what the fuckyoure supposed to do. Unless the goal is to get shot and get that sweet GoFundMe money.
    he'll probably spend it on spinning wheels for his wheelchair
    Originally posted by CASPER 1) The witness stated that the police commanded Blake to “drop the knife”
    2) Freeze frames appear to show Blake with a small karambit knife
    3) Officers were alerted on the way to the scene that Blake was on scene, and blake has been know to carry a gun in that car
    4) Blake has a lengthy criminal history
    5) He was being arrested for an outstanding warrant for sexual assault- which is why he badly wanted to not be arrested

Comply and dont die. Its very simple. That should be the new “hands up, dont shoot”.

I saw his record said 3rd degree sexual assault (which is statutory rape I think) but I did not know that's what he was being arrested for. I'm ok with him being shot if he's a rapist but I don't like the idea of the police being the ones to do it. He was tased shortly before, idk where he'd get a knife from after that. "officers alerted otw to the scene that he had a gun in the car" is WAY too convenient and I really wouldn't believe it. Sounds like covering their asses, plus the initial call was for two women fighting

Idk, I just take issue with police shooting civilians for really any reason other than them being rapists/sex offenders. It was not necessary to shoot him in the back in front of his children. He isn't a model citizen but when an officer acting on behalf of the state feels justified in shooting any civilian for reasons that are not EXCRUCIATINGLY IMPORTANT I'm going to side with humanity because it seems really dumb and cucky to stick up for pigs. They also shot him 7 times. It's just scared bitch ass pigs with no training. Fucking so stupid this is the world.

I expect more from the social contract we have with pigs. When they do this it kinda seems justified to go out and get even and I understand the misplaced rage in that regard
    Originally posted by Sudo Idk, I just take issue with police shooting civilians for really any reason other than them being rapists/sex offenders. It was not necessary to shoot him in the back in front of his children.

If he had a knife and was ignoring the cops and moving to ostensibly get a gun, how do you think they should've stopped him?

especially since if that's true a taser didn't work
    i mean people were also demanding “justice” for this dude. As far as im concerned, he got it. 1 1/2 oz of justice right through the sternum.

]
    Originally posted by aldra If he had a knife and was ignoring the cops and moving to ostensibly get a gun, how do you think they should've stopped him?

especially since if that's true a taser didn't work

By "stopped him" do you mean "arrest him for the outstanding warrant?" I don't care if they do or not. He lives there, they know where he lives and his children are, they can get him another time if they have to. I've had officers put me in a half nelson type thing which would be super easy to do right there. At the time he was not a danger to anyone but the officers (if at all) and it's clearly not in the publics best interest to shoot him in front of his children in the middle of the day with a ton of people present.

Assuming he was a pedophile who was determined to die before he went to jail, slam his fucking head in the door, his back was fucking turned, shoot him once in the knee as a worst case scenario. Police shouldn't be shooting people in the back 7 times regardless of the circumstances, it really just speaks to the adversarial culture, lack of training and how scared the police really are down there
    Originally posted by Sudo By "stopped him" do you mean "arrest him for the outstanding warrant?" I don't care if they do or not. He lives there, they know where he lives and his children are, they can get him another time if they have to.

Stop him from getting a gun from his car

Originally posted by Sudo I've had officers put me in a half nelson type thing which would be super easy to do right there.

lol no, not without significant risk of getting slashed
    Originally posted by Sudo I saw his record said 3rd degree sexual assault (which is statutory rape I think) but I did not know that's what he was being arrested for. I'm ok with him being shot if he's a rapist but I don't like the idea of the police being the ones to do it. He was tased shortly before, idk where he'd get a knife from after that. "officers alerted otw to the scene that he had a gun in the car" is WAY too convenient and I really wouldn't believe it. Sounds like covering their asses, plus the initial call was for two women fighting

Idk, I just take issue with police shooting civilians for really any reason other than them being rapists/sex offenders. It was not necessary to shoot him in the back in front of his children. He isn't a model citizen but when an officer acting on behalf of the state feels justified in shooting any civilian for reasons that are not EXCRUCIATINGLY IMPORTANT I'm going to side with humanity because it seems really dumb and cucky to stick up for pigs. They also shot him 7 times. It's just scared bitch ass pigs with no training. Fucking so stupid this is the world.

I expect more from the social contract we have with pigs. When they do this it kinda seems justified to go out and get even and I understand the misplaced rage in that regard

Well apparently when hed been arrested before, hed been found with guns, so the officers immediately recognized him from previous encounters, and (apparently), that he had a habit of fighting police. They tried to take him in on the warrant,he pulled the knife.They tried to taze him- didnt work. Pulled guns, told him to drop the knife. Walked to the car while officers yelled commands. Idk if i wouldve done the same thing, but if you have a dude with a warrant who REALLY doesnt want to go to jail,had pulled a weapon and is about to retrieve a gunor at the very least flee the scene... feels like the suspect made his own choice. If you dont want to be shot, dont pull a weapon and resist. Just go tojail and fight it.

abut yeah thats preliminary info. Who knows whats actually accurate. But the BLM folks make it sound like this was just a good samaritan out helping people. Nah. Police got a call of a disturbance and a man with a knife, Dude had charges and warrants. Resisted arrest. Got shot. APPARENTLY.
    If im an officer, im not taking chances with anyone who has expressed violent or deadly intent. This officer tried to deescalate, had a suspect huck a rock at him, got knocked unconscious and then the officer and an old woman were killed with the officers gun.

https://www.masslive.com/news/2018/07/rock_thrown_at_fallen_weymouth.html

If you do some dumb shit, you should be shot. Thats my philosophy. run all you want. High speed pursuits are my favorite sport to watch. But the minute you pull a weapon, i dont feel bad when you get lit up.
    Originally posted by aldra Stop him from getting a gun from his car

lol no, not without significant risk of getting slashed

He didn't have a gun. He may have had a knife on his person but he hadn't stabbed anyone with it. Shooting a man 7 times in the back with children present is not the best course of action to take. When police are chasing a suspect they call off a chase if it becomes too dangerous because it's not fucking worth it. This is clearly one of those situations. Firing into a car with children in it is fucking criminal in itself, shrapnel could hit a child and they were likely strapped in carseats and unable to move and shield themselves from anything that could happen.

Also, when I was arrested and put in the half nelson type thing while resisting I had a switchblade in my pocket (this incident comes up when you google my name and is one of those "right to be forgotten" things I would pay good money to have scrubbed from the internet) and nobody got shot 7 times.

Who gives a fuck if an officer gets slashed? That's part of their job to risk their life and in a perfect world, adhere to high minded ideals like not shooting the nigger 7 times in front of 3 children and the neighbourhood because he didn't listen to them. Nothing bad would have happened had it went another route. It's so sickening that the arm of the government can act this way with the populace when non compliant. Such a slippery slope
    I mean theres also times when a suspect is released early or evades capture and goes on to do some heinous shit. If you pull a knife on a cop, I think that speaks pretty highly to your level of “no fucks given”. And depending on where you get slashed, that could easily mean disfigurement or death. They really dont get paid to do that. They get paid to protect and serve. Not get stabbed up to protect violent people from their own dumb decisions.
Jump to Top