User Controls

1000 German doctors say covid19 is 100% a scam

Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    https://fromrome.info/2020/08/24/1000-german-doctors-say-covid-19-is-100-a-scam/

must all be nazis
    "iz zee scam" surely.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Weeeel im sure everyone already knows that especially doctor Katherine Horton. Who is definitely a Nazi
    street_carp African Astronaut
    Why are people dying from it then?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Weeeel im sure everyone already knows that especially doctor Katherine Horton. Who is definitely a Nazi

lol horton. but yeah they constantly label the cause of death 'covid19' because theyre given incentives and a 30,000$ bonus for having 'covid' patients.

as youve pointed out, none of us in areas where theres lots of cases has known anyone that became gravely ill or died from it. not even the elderly.

Originally posted by street_carp Why are people dying from it then?
    you have a low iq
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]

Do you know anyone who died from it? Do you know anyone who knows anyone who died from it? I don't.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Do you know anyone who died from it? Do you know anyone who knows anyone who died from it? I don't.

its just §m£ÂgØL with an alt after his gay lover octavian taught him how to pretend hes british, hes just going to lie as always and pretend hes seen people die from it.

hopefully hell save enough money from his job mopping floors in the taco shop to get a plane ticket to the uk so him and octavian can be together. hopefully then theyll both be too busy having gay sex to post here anymore

thete are 6 million doctors in germany.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Do you know anyone who died from it? Do you know anyone who knows anyone who died from it? I don't.

Yeah, we've had 19 deaths since March at the small suburban hospital I work at. Plus my dad's best friend and one of my wife's friends.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]

They never did. Dying with COVID is not the same as dying of COVID. The numbers were a total lie and a con job right from day one. Add to that, even the inventor of the PCR test himself went on record to say the test was never designed to test for COVID-19. The test is totally bogus and produces over a 99% false positive rate. Hardly anyone really died of COVID. They falsified death certificates, deliberately manipulated the data, counted multiple tests on the same person multiple times and presented the cases as unique cases, and much more fraud than just that. The whole thing was never anything more than a political scam for power and control. If you had actually put the work in and done your homework, you would know this.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL They never did. Dying with COVID is not the same as dying of COVID. The numbers were a total lie and a con job right from day one. Add to that, even the inventor of the PCR test himself went on record to say the test was never designed to test for COVID-19. The test is totally bogus and produces over a 99% false positive rate. Hardly anyone really died of COVID. They falsified death certificates, deliberately manipulated the data, counted multiple tests on the same person multiple times and presented the cases as unique cases, and much more fraud than just that. The whole thing was never anything more than a political scam for power and control. If you had actually put the work in and done your homework, you would know this.

You've already demonstrated time and time again that you don't understand what a viral infection is, so your insane rambling doesn't carry much weight.

You're debating semantics anyway. Viral respiratory infections can and are given as a cause of death. Covid-19 is a VRI.
    Originally posted by street_carp Yeah, we've had 19 deaths since March at the small suburban hospital I work at. Plus my dad's best friend and one of my wife's friends.

obits or it dind't happen. That and you don't work at a hospital.
    I think it's time we bomb those fuckers again
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker obits or it dind't happen. That and you don't work at a hospital.

You asked me if I knew of any deaths and I told you, that's the absolute limit of the amount of time I'm willing to dedicate to a guy on the internet. Why don't I work in a hospital?
    Originally posted by street_carp You asked me if I knew of any deaths and I told you, that's the absolute limit of the amount of time I'm willing to dedicate to a guy on the internet. Why don't I work in a hospital?

Right, becasue you will tell any lie to backup your opinion. Show us one obit of a person you can prove you knew that died from COVID.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Right, becasue you will tell any lie to backup your opinion. Show us one obit of a person you can prove you knew that died from COVID.

It's not my opinion. Corona viruses are real and people die from them, including covid-19. If you say otherwise, you're ignorant or a liar.
    Originally posted by street_carp It's not my opinion. Corona viruses are real and people die from them, including covid-19. If you say otherwise, you're ignorant or a liar.

But you don't know anyone wwho has died from it.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker But you don't know anyone wwho has died from it.

the only reason you havent so far known anyone who died of it is because you dont hane any friends,

or families.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I've asked friends if they know of a single person who either had a confirmed case of COVID or was confirmed to have died of it, and none of them knew any at all.
    Personal anecdotes aren't evidence you fucking spergs.
Jump to Top