User Controls

George Floyd Was Not Murdered

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    In the report, it is stated that Floyd died of cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression. That is one part of the report and the only part the media-driven narrative has focused on or even reported. What the report also found was the following. Floyd suffered from severe multifocal arteriosclerosis heart disease as well as hypertensive heart disease. It also noted that no life-threatening injuries were identified in Floyd. In addition, a postmortem nasal swab revealed Floyd had COVID. The icing on the cake? The toxicology report was positive for fentanyl and methamphetamine. Cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression? It looks more like cardiopulmonary arrest complicating severe multifocal arteriosclerosis heart disease, hypertensive heart disease, fentanyl, methamphetamine, COVID, and resiting arrrst.

This is all from the Minniapolis ABC affiliate KSTP channel 5. If you are in support of the riots ask yourself why the national cable news narrative doesn't include one word about any of this.

https://kstp.com/news/george-floyd-autopsy-report-shows-george-floyd-died-from-cardiopulmonary-arrest-was-positive-for-covid-19/5750262/

Some of the specific findings include: "RESPIRATORY SYSTEM: The right and left lungs weigh 1085 and 1015 g, respectively. The external surfaces are pink only on the most anterior aspects, and deep red-purple in all other areas. The pulmonary parenchyma is diffusely congested and edematous. No mass lesions or areas of consolidation are present. The pulmonary vascular tree is free of thromboemboli. The tracheobronchial tree is free of blood, edema fluid, or foreign material." Comprehensive findings can be found in the full autopsy report below.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Even if Floyd wasn't a victim of police brutality (and I'm not entirely convinced here that he wasn't)...

Police brutality is a legit issue, and it's only reasonable to assume that blacks take the brunt of it.

Doncha know it?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    It's obvious that he was suffering breathing complications even before he was restrained; in the video he complained he was having trouble breathing even before the officers touched him.

What I'm curious about is whether the knee press they used actually restricted his air or blood flow further - it LOOKS like it would, but other police/military departments use it and don't regularly choke people out. I've also seen a few people on youtube demonstrate it without causing breathing problems.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by gadzooks Police brutality is a legit issue, and it's only reasonable to assume that blacks take the brunt of it.

this is true (whether they deserve it is another issue), and what really bothers me about this is that there are so many legitimately bothering cases of police brutality against nigs who didn't deserve it (like that kid they kept shooting with ketamine until he OD'd), and instead they choose to lionize this guy, or that idiot who took a cop's tazer and expected not to get shot.

Or if we expand the scope past blacks, that guy who got shot to death while he was sleeping by cops running a 'red flag' search at 2am and opened fire from outside the house because they 'heard a noise' or something. Or Tony Timpa, who got the Floyd treatment but actually got choked to death because he was sober
    Originally posted by aldra It's obvious that he was suffering breathing complications even before he was restrained; in the video he complained he was having trouble breathing even before the officers touched him.

What I'm curious about is whether the knee press they used actually restricted his air or blood flow further - it LOOKS like it would, but other police/military departments use it and don't regularly choke people out. I've also seen a few people on youtube demonstrate it without causing breathing problems.

He was a life long hard drug user who tore his body up. His heart and resprotory system were shot form years of being pushed by meth, crack, coke, and obvioulsy opiates. In the 70's we had saying, speed kills. All the speed freaks who were ballin on prescription amphetamines like black beauties all looked way older than even junkies the same age. Floyd committed suicide over a period of time and used cops as the suicide weapon.
    Oh yeah, or that cop that looks like a member of Linkin Park who liked to play a lethal version of Simon Says
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker He was a life long hard drug user who tore his body up. His heart and resprotory system were shot form years of being pushed by meth, crack, coke, and obvioulsy opiates. In the 70's we had saying, speed kills. All the speed freaks who were ballin on prescription amphetamines like black beauties all looked way older than even junkies the same age. Floyd committed suicide over a period of time and used cops as the suicide weapon.

So he was "asking for it"?
    Originally posted by gadzooks So he was "asking for it"?

No. that was your mom.

60 years ago if a junkie was strung out and died while resisting arrest there was no political advantage to be gained by siding with the junkie. It would hhave killed your carreer in politics. But since LBJ put the blacks on the plantation and destroyed the black family structure drug use is rampant in black communities. Everyone has an uncle/cousin/brother/father/grandma who is a druggie. Toss in a substandard education that teaches liberal lies instead of critical thinking and now you have a voter base you can pander to by siding with the junkie.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker No. that was your mom.

60 years ago if a junkie was strung out and died while resisting arrest there was no political advantage to be gained by siding with the junkie. It would hhave killed your carreer in politics. But since LBJ put the blacks on the plantation and destroyed the black family structure drug use is rampant in black communities. Everyone has an uncle/cousin/brother/father/grandma who is a druggie. Toss in a substandard education that teaches liberal lies instead of critical thinking and now you have a voter base you can pander to by siding with the junkie.

Fucking LBJ... how old are you?
    And yeah, I'll side with the junkie because the junkie is John Q. Everyman.

If even the dregs of society can't be afforded the same fundamental freedoms as the rest of us, then we've failed as a society.
    Originally posted by gadzooks So he was "asking for it"?

more that he put himself into a dangerous situation
    Originally posted by aldra more that he put himself into a dangerous situation

If he died of natural causes while being detained, then yeah, the cops are off the hook.

But in a reasonable society I'd imagine the cops to have a responsibility to do whatever they can to avoid a detainee dying in their custody. If the guy wants to die on his own time, that's his prerogative.
    Yeah they probably should've called for a paramedic early on, but that'd be down to training and recognising the situation rather than any kind of ill intent.

As I see it the worst thing they could get done for is using an unsanctioned restraint, if that. There are unverified rumours that he did training with israeli police (not me accusing j'ews this time, a lot of US police departments do this) who do use that technique, so if the department sent him they can't really complain about him using a technique he learnt there.
    the official COD was that he died of covid-19.
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Isn't there bodycam footage of floyd in an ambulance wired up, and his heart is still beating?

The original story - that the cops crushed his windpipe and strangled him to death with THE KNEE OF DETH was such bullshit, yet, just like Russia Trump or MAGA hat wearing USPS men running around hiding the post boxes, a lot of people still believe it, and TPTB want it that way. Useful idiots.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    He deserved to die.
    Technologist victim of incest
    It’s funny when non medical people try to talk medicine. Oh yeah, I forgot, that’s trumpy pants way!

Gooooo trumpy pants. Nice little sheeple🐑
    Qhost Houston [defy my laboured wrester]
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Isn't there bodycam footage of floyd in an ambulance wired up, and his heart is still beating?

If you can find that, that'll be cool.

As for OP.

Officer should get away with it and will. I don't know how the fuck they think second degree murder is an appropriate charge and they choose that after the prosecutor would have seen the body cam footage.

I also don't know how they could possibly go with misconduct or negligent manslaughter. Everything was by the book and they even call emergency services for him before he was on the ground.

People have been burned alive in the riots, children have been shot dead all because this junkie criminal did junkie criminal things.

Police brutality is basically a non-issue in America. It's statistically insignificant and there are infinite more important things to focus on that will save the lives of black and white citizens.
    Qhost Houston [defy my laboured wrester]
    Something that is obvious but bears repeating about this case is how the media handled it.

How the Floyd killing was presented to us had EVERYONE in support. I've rarely seen such bipartisan support. Even the police, who will often circle the wagons were out for blood.

The initial video looks like a plain murder simple as that. I remember watching it and thinking to myself if a citizen nearby pulled a weapon and killed those officers to protect that black man I would vote not guilty if I was on the jury.

Shows how retarded I was, believing the media, eh? The body cam footage gets leaked and EVERYTHING changes. Every original claim about this 'murder' is false and now it's nothing but a series of lawful, ethical and justifiable actions that sadly led/contributed to the death of a junkie.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Pretty sure there are plenty of people on here who have done that combination of drugs at once, probably even more. Pretty sure that mixture could make anyone severely paranoid, to act like he did. Do people from NIS deserve to die for taking drugs?

But they won’t die by cop from it, they’re white.
Jump to Top