User Controls

Trump releases his 2nd tern agenda

Qhost Houston [defy my laboured wrester]
    And it's pretty good.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2020/08/24/trump-releases-his-second-term-agenda-n2574894

Copied below for the lazy:
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Imagine not being able to spell term OP is a faggot.
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    At the beginning of his term didn't Trump have the Presidency and BOTH Congress and the Senate? For two years?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Imagine reading a candidate's platform and thinking it meant anything. This is why the world laughs at America
    - eating cheetos
    Originally posted by Sudo Imagine reading a candidate's platform and thinking it meant anything. This is why the world laughs at America

This kind of passive, weak defeatism is why Trump won in 2016 and is the reason he has a reasonable chance this one. Everyday the lack of passion and enthusiasm on the left is a glaring weakness. When was the last time anyone was excited to hear Biden's message?

I'm not trying to be smug, I'm pretty neutral on the whole thing and don't care too much who wins, but posts like this make me wonder if some people realise they haven't learned from 2016?
    small hands
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer...................... (banned) the way things are going there will be no presidency after the elections.

there might not even be a country

yugoslavia-part-deux

Socks is kinda right.

No way these white BLM nutjobs will accept another defeat, when, in their minds, they're the only thing standing between purity and goodness for eternity, and humanity's descent into pure evil.

There'll be action.

But I doubt the egg will crack, unfortunately.
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer...................... (banned) whats funny is theres a lot more strife in belarus…but no one is burning anything down.

niggers are not compatible with civilization.

That would be convincing, except we can see the videos. The people doing the damage are whites and jedis.
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer...................... (banned) not only that…but the way things are going with the commie pinko rioting it is only a matter of time before gunfire is exchanged.

these devolved from protests…to riots…to now its full on insurrection.

whats funny is theres a lot more strife in belarus…but no one is burning anything down.

niggers are not compatible with civilization.

i hope some generals lead a coup against the sitting president and establish a military junta.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting That would be convincing, except we can see the videos. The people doing the damage are whites and jedis.

those could be manipulated footages.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by Sudo Imagine reading a candidate's platform and thinking it meant anything. This is why the world laughs at America

check his last list ,, pretty sure he did quite a lot of the things on his last list,, maybe even all of them,, but ur a cuck bitch follower so you won't ,, anyways go ahead and run ur cocksucker,, hope to meet u in the street one day during the civil war,, I bet ule make good fertilizer
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Funny how it's Drain the Swamp to win in 2016, but now it's Drain the International Swamp in 2020. Nothing but lies.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Qhost This kind of passive, weak defeatism is why Trump won in 2016 and is the reason he has a reasonable chance this one. Everyday the lack of passion and enthusiasm on the left is a glaring weakness. When was the last time anyone was excited to hear Biden's message?

I'm not trying to be smug, I'm pretty neutral on the whole thing and don't care too much who wins, but posts like this make me wonder if some people realise they haven't learned from 2016?

most of those goals are things he promised in his initial platform but failed to deliver - like s0y said he initially had a Republican majority in both houses and was unable to push serious change through, why would he be able to now?
    Also a few of them are either completely unfeasible or directly contradict each other
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Hillary for prison
    Drain the swamp
    Help the common man
    Build the wall
    Infrastructure
    Health Care

It was all bullshit. He hasn't kept a single campaign promise. All he's really done is make his filthy rich buddies even more filthy rich than they were. He's a professional liar. Sure, Hillary would have destroyed the entire nation by now, but this clown is still nothing but a blowhard liar.

Always watch the actual results, not their lips moving, if you want to know what a politician really is.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Hillary for prison
    Drain the swamp
    Help the common man
    Build the wall
    Infrastructure
    Health Care

It was all bullshit. He hasn't kept a single campaign promise. All he's really done is make his filthy rich buddies even more filthy rich than they were. He's a professional liar. Sure, Hillary would have destroyed the entire nation by now, but this clown is still nothing but a blowhard liar.

Always watch the actual results, not their lips moving, if you want to know what a politician really is.

he kept his promise to ship US embassy to jéwrusalem.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by POLECAT check his last list ,, pretty sure he did quite a lot of the things on his last list,, maybe even all of them,, but ur a cuck bitch follower so you won't ,, anyways go ahead and run ur cocksucker,, hope to meet u in the street one day during the civil war,, I bet ule make good fertilizer

No. No, he did not.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Cover all pre-existing conditions?

Protect social security and Medicare?

lolz
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Cover all pre-existing conditions?

Protect social security and Medicare?

lolz

yeah, those are definitely up there
Jump to Top