User Controls

Riot Declared on 87th Night of Protests in Portland

RottenRobert African Astronaut
    Nignogs and Proud Boys duking it out
    BYO beer and watch the cops join in

Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Damn almost 3 months of rioting? I'd prob be exhausted after like a week.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Nil Damn almost 3 months of rioting? I'd prob be exhausted after like a week.

it was mostly just the weekends, the rest of the time it wasn't so much rioting as it was idiots playing in traffic
    Oregon is mostly lily white but Portland has 3X the blacks 6.3%
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by RottenRobert Oregon is mostly lily white but Portland has 3X the blacks 6.3%

The national average is over 13%
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer..................... (banned) show of hands…who thinks were in the next civil war right now.

rĀ­eading comprehension. lannyfag.

They're throwing disassembled black powder/fireworks devices and condoms full of piss/poop, you retarded homoraging little kike.

Until the death toll goes up by about 1000%, there is nothing even remotely resembling a civil war, you retarded larping soyyboy incest victim
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer..................... (banned) show of hands…who thinks were in the next civil war right now.

You're delusional. It's never going to happen.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by rabbitweed You're delusional. It's never going to happen.

ooooh its already been happening, its happening right now.. dare to take the rational black pill fam? quit being stupid
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    wisconsin is fucked
    courthouse on fire and rioters pointing rifles at police trucks
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ooooh its already been happening, its happening right now.. dare to take the rational black pill fam? quit being stupid

No, it's not. Look up 'unrestricted warfare' and the book 'two hundred years together'

It's not a civil war until both sides are regularly using live ammo and the body count goes way the fuck up.

This is subversion/chaos and economic warfare for the most part. No civil war is necessary for them to defeat the US
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Kenosha, Wisconson. This is fucking great

From the past a quote:

"Burn baby burn"
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Kenosha, Wisconson. This is fucking great

Great? You would shit your pants in a puddle of tears if that was in your neighborhood.
    Qhost Houston [defy my laboured wrester]
    Look at this shit

https://twitter.com/i/status/1297770791891656706

Guy with a rifle fires on a sheriffs car.

BLM is simply terrorism at this point. These people want to destroy america and kill innocent people. I hope republicans get some balls and start shooting these twats on sight.
    Originally posted by Qhost Look at this shit

https://twitter.com/i/status/1297770791891656706

Guy with a rifle fires on a sheriffs car.

BLM is simply terrorism at this point. These people want to destroy america and kill innocent people. I hope republicans get some balls and start shooting these twats on sight.

This shit will come to a scresching halt after the election
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i suppose none of these rioters have watched the george floyd body-cam yet to conclude that they've been duped....again.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker This shit will come to a scresching halt after the election

Yes, but it is possible there will be an short term rise just after he is re-elected, just as there was when he was inaugurated/won.

When the cop that was involved in George Floyds death get's away with the crime of lawfully subduing a crazy fucker it'll heat up again.

There is also the chance that a re-election will cause such a meltdown of democratic doners and powers that they'll keep funding domestic terrorists for the next 4 years.
    Originally posted by Qhost Yes, but it is possible there will be an short term rise just after he is re-elected, just as there was when he was inaugurated/won.

When the cop that was involved in George Floyds death get's away with the crime of lawfully subduing a crazy fucker it'll heat up again.

There is also the chance that a re-election will cause such a meltdown of democratic doners and powers that they'll keep funding domestic terrorists for the next 4 years.

Even if Soros keeps pumping cash it will stop. Trump will declare martial law in cities that can't or won't stop it.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Trump will declare martial law in cities that can't or won't stop it.

God I hope so.
    Originally posted by Qhost God I hope so.

He wants to and should right now. But he is smart enough to know the left controlled media would go into a spin frenzy. But once he is in his second term...
Jump to Top