User Controls

Spencer announces intention to vote for Biden

Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]

https://twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/1297439514244214784
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    I wish there was a good site to find out information about people.

I can already tell what the wikipedia article will be:

Richard Spencer is a far-right [0], russian backed[1], white supremacist[2], anti-semite[3] with a small penis[4].

[0]: New York Times
    [1]: New York Times
    [2]: SPLC
    [3]: ADL
    [4]: HuffPo
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by rabbitweed I wish there was a good site to find out information about people.

I can already tell what the wikipedia article will be:

In fairness he is an anti-semite, so they would be more accurate than usual.

Nice memes, remind me of the meme war back in the 2016 election, when people actually gave a shit.
    Qhost Houston [defy my laboured wrester]
    Spencer is a cock but he is a damn good troll. He knows what he's doing, we know what he's doing. The only group that doesn't know what he is doing are the democrats who can't know because they do not have the internal ideological framework to properly process a troll like this.

brb going on thedonald.win to see all the spicy memes about this.
    Originally posted by Qhost brb going on thedonald.win to see all the spicy memes about this.

Do they even get it though?
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Imagine even giving a fuck about this
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Imagine even giving a fuck about this

Literally what needs to be blasted at every democrat every time they open their mouths.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!

Spencer memes are way too spicy for Larry David to hack.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Qhost Literally what needs to be blasted at every democrat every time they open their mouths.

You seem a little sore bro bro
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 You seem a little sore bro bro

It should be blasted at every 99% of democrats and 95% of republicans. That better?
Jump to Top