User Controls

Rabbit was right 🐰 gotta buy make coffee ☕

Sleep at normal time wake up feeling like dying and thinking about suicide with a panic attack because lack of caffeine.

The only thing that will make me feel better is drugs. There is no going back now and I spent all my allowance on coffee so now I will spend more on coffee and make a giant pot with twenty scoops and chug it

Anything to not feel like this. I've had an easier time on heroin what the hell although I would drink a morning coffee after puking my guts out and snorting a bunch of H and Molly so idk what anymore
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Smoke lots of high-THC weed.
    I smoked it all. I have a headache now
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I smoked it all. I have a headache now

If you're getting a headache, you're smoking the wrong pot.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    headache from lack of caffeine. it's okay I broke down and went to the coffee shop

I will make coffee tomorrow. Don't do meth kids I am still abnormally tired every morning after not doing it for a year and no amount of sleep helps. It's like I have permanent brain damage
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood headache from lack of caffeine. it's okay I broke down and went to the coffee shop

I will make coffee tomorrow. Don't do meth kids I am still abnormally tired every morning after not doing it for a year and no amount of sleep helps. It's like I have permanent brain damage

You definitely have that.

Red reishi and some other adaptogens may help. You must've smoked a shit ton cause I smoked for years and didn't end up that way when I quit
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Yeah you get locked into a vicious cycle. Don't sleep enough -> tired the next day -> drink lots of coffee to stay awake -> take other drugs to get to sleep again -> don't sleep enough.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    maybe if i drink just half as much ill only be half as buzzed for half of the time

Originally posted by Kuntzschutz You definitely have that.

Red reishi and some other adaptogens may help. You must've smoked a shit ton cause I smoked for years and didn't end up that way when I quit

i bought an ounce an it was quite the summer
Jump to Top