User Controls

Sociopathic traits linked to non-compliance with mask guidelines and other COVID-19 containment measures

ORACLE Naturally Camouflaged
    https://www.psypost.org/2020/08/sociopathic-traits-linked-to-non-compliance-with-mask-guidelines-and-other-covid-19-containment-measures-57773
    Technologist victim of incest
    Makes sense. Sociopaths cannot care about others, they don’t have the ability.
    Just stay at home Keenan
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer................ (banned) you would know the traits considering you have one as a pet

you dirty nigger loving animal fucker

Ha HA You're mentally ill Ha HA
    ORACLE Naturally Camouflaged
    Source peer reviewed scientific paper published in journal:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886920305377
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    If you don't agree with the "experts" you must be a sociopath. Lol
    Mohave County AZ is one of the largest counties in the country. Only about 1 in 10 people here are wearing masks. Does that mean the whole thing county is full is sociopaths?
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Mohave County AZ is one of the largest counties in the country. Only about 1 in 10 people here are wearing masks. Does that mean the whole thing county is full is sociopaths?

SOMEBODY PLAYIN GAMES
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 SOMEBODY PLAYIN GAMES

I'm sure that means something to your drug fogged mind
    Ohh you got a big mouth Billy
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Ohh you got a big mouth Billy

What is that on the carpet? Maybe you can smoke it.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker What is that on the carpet? Maybe you can smoke it.

You sound mad Spanky . You O.K. ? Did someone hurt you this morning? Is u good is u o.k. ?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 You sound mad Spanky . You O.K. ? Did someone hurt you this morning? Is u good is u o.k. ?

Get your hearing checked because I haven't made a sound.
    Okay guy-who-can't-figure-out-how-to-weigh-his-propane-tank
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Okay guy-who-can't-figure-out-how-to-weigh-his-propane-tank

Again with that dumb shit. It is a 500 gallon tank bolted into a cement pad with a gauge that let's me know how much is left. Why would I buy a scale large enought ot wiehg it, unbolt it from the pad, and risk creating a leak when I can just look at the guage. Which I'm sure you be happy to know reads at about 45% of it's capacity. Plus I have pre-purchased 1000 gallons at a guaranteed price. Unlike you I don't have to sweat my expenses.
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Considering that east asians and whites do best when it comes to all the markers of societal function, including mask wearing and social distancing, this study is just more white supremacist strancturel racesme.
    Masks are for gay faggots and I hope you all get sick and die and that the vaccine doesn't work

The only good boomer is one slowly choking to death on a ventilator *coofs on hands and touches old folk home door handles*
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Again with that dumb shit. It is a 500 gallon tank bolted into a cement pad with a gauge that let's me know how much is left. Why would I buy a scale large enought ot wiehg it, unbolt it from the pad, and risk creating a leak when I can just look at the guage. Which I'm sure you be happy to know reads at about 45% of it's capacity. Plus I have pre-purchased 1000 gallons at a guaranteed price. Unlike you I don't have to sweat my expenses.

The weigh it for you at the service station Jesus Christ how do u think they weigh theirs
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Only a born idiot would wear a mask that does absolutely nothing to either prevent or even reduce the spread of the virus.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Most sociopaths have no problem with wearing a mask, quite the opposite actually, they like it cause it allows them to blend in.

This whole mask thing is a blessing for criminals.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top