User Controls

I've had the grossest most degenerate weak ever

rabbitweed African Astronaut
    - played over 40 hours of video games
    - worked less than 20 billable hours
    - didn't work on my new website at all
    - didn't do any networking
    - worked out a little bit at the beginning of the week, then nothing

Going from 3 cups -> 1 cup of coffee a day legit sucked balls, but I'm comfortable with just one now, not feeling the need for a second at all. And my energy levels are much more constant, which is nice.

Looking forward to more a productive week starting monday.

HBU guys??
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    I still think the world of you, no matter how unproductive you are.👍❤
    Originally posted by WellHung I still think the world of you, no matter how unproductive you are.👍❤

It's this accepting and nurturing attitude that has caused white white people to be out-competed by indians in their own country.

White parents are the worst. Not saying they should go full asian. But maybe like a bit asian?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by rabbitweed It's this accepting and nurturing attitude that has caused white white people to be out-competed by indians in their own country.

White parents are the worst. Not saying they should go full asian. But maybe like a bit asian?

Very true. A nice hybrid. Full-on Asian is a little too nerdy and Beta... But their diligence, and discipline, are certainly to be respected.👍
    Originally posted by WellHung Very true. A nice hybrid. Full-on Asian is a little too nerdy and Beta… But their diligence, and discipline, are certainly to be respected.👍

Can we get the best of both worlds? Someone disciplined and hard working, but also independent and creative?

A kind of anti-hikki, if you will.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    stop playing video games and replace that activity with something more beneficial to your pocket book/future..other than that it doesn't sound too bad, I'd just want to work at least 40 a week for sure.
    Video games don't cost money they take time you god damn kike
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Video games don't cost money they take time you god damn kike

time=money though

it was my first exposure to online competitive gaming that really fucked me up. especially group battles, which I can often win.

It's really, really fun to see if you can get someone to rage quit. I legit can't believe that grown adults still rage quit vidya. Or maybe I am just tormenting children rofl.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by rabbitweed - played over 40 hours of video games
    - worked less than 20 billable hours
    - didn't work on my new website at all
    - didn't do any networking
    - worked out a little bit at the beginning of the week, then nothing

Going from 3 cups -> 1 cup of coffee a day legit sucked balls, but I'm comfortable with just one now, not feeling the need for a second at all. And my energy levels are much more constant, which is nice.

Looking forward to more a productive week starting monday.

HBU guys??

You're not only describing my last week, but my entire last year.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    On September 1st I'm gonna be sober so maybe we can be each other's accountabilibuddies.

I've got big plans for this coming year (I turn 36 next week).

You know how people have new years resolutions and all that?

I have a similar thing but always on September 1st.
    Originally posted by rabbitweed time=money though

Once you have enough money though and don't need any more but it's tuesday and payday is next week and you can make more selling drugs and doing the licc with crypto it's like well fuck this is dumb and society is an idiot for expecting you to keep putting in those hours.

It's just literally wasting your life for nothing. Like what are you gonna do with all that extra money? probably nothing meaningful, go on vacation or whatever. But if you already feel like your always on vacation there is no point in making more money or spending more because you have everything you need
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Like what are you gonna do with all that extra money?

Buy a house, retire.
    Originally posted by gadzooks On September 1st I'm gonna be sober so maybe we can be each other's accountabilibuddies.

I've got big plans for this coming year (I turn 36 next week).

You know how people have new years resolutions and all that?

I have a similar thing but always on September 1st.

Cool. Let's do it.

I'll find something to quit.
    Originally posted by rabbitweed White parents are the worst. Not saying they should go full asian. But maybe like a bit asian?

is that why your government is importing plane loads of south asians ?
    Hey vinny just to let you know I didn't read your post lololololol
    Perhaps you folks should fuck some niggers?👍
    Originally posted by WellHung Perhaps you folks should fuck some niggers?👍

You're never going to achieve your life long dream of making love to a black woman if you keep calling them such rude words.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Buy a house, retire.

Good plan. I can tell you it is all it's cracked up to be.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by gadzooks On September 1st accountabilibuddies.

Oooooooo maybe I'll quit meth and find a dream!!!
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Can we get the best of both worlds? Someone disciplined and hard working, but also independent and creative?

A kind of anti-hikki, if you will.

What's the term for a half white Asian, I know for a black one it's Blasian...so I guess Wasian?
Jump to Top