User Controls

Anyone know if dream market was shut down/taken over?

Xlite African Astronaut
    Its not hard to find a link to the site but this message is kinda sketchy:

"To avoid the registration of spam accounts and fraud activity in the market, we introduce additional user verification using small amount of BTC. The volume of payment is generated at random by our system for each profile. This payment will appear in your profile balance and can be spent on any goods or can be withdrawed to another Bitcoin address. "
    Amount: 0.0041 BTC
    Address: 13HMeimPJQU3ttsg89EUXUjzHAhdxUK3sS

I've done a lot of business on this site over the years and they've never asked for btc in order to register. Spam accounts might be an issue but wouldn't 2 bucks be just as effective in confirming that you're a real person as much as 47$ would?
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Um, Dream is long gone. Use dark.fail to find a viable alternative. I suggest Empire.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I can hardly ever connect to empire
    Xlite African Astronaut
    We are ~36 hours into Empire Market being completely offline. Last year extended periods of downtime were common before the Endgame DDoS enhancement was released.
    After months of nearly perfect uptime, this downtime feels more stressful than the frequent Empire downtimes of 2019. - Empire

Any alternate ideas?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Check dark.fail, dark market is good but smaller
    What was the good one again
    Kev Space Nigga
    Darkfox market has a wide selection of goodies with different vendors.
    http://4xt3tygdbhijffgafkpyvzyftpmtq75w5kgch3emkb5c7mjii462klid.onion/

I didnt try it yet tho, im not spending crypto on drugs right now, i would rather trade the useless paper money for indulgences while the economy and US dollar goes to shit.
Jump to Top