User Controls

President Trump’s sister says he has ‘no principles’ and ‘you can’t trust him’

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    The Washington Post

In secretly recorded audio, President Trump’s sister says he has ‘no principles’ and ‘you can’t trust him’
    Michael Kranish

Maryanne Trump Barry was serving as a federal judge when she heard her brother, President Trump, suggest on Fox News, “maybe I'll have to put her at the border” amid a wave of refugees entering the United States. At the time, children were being separated from their parents and put in cramped quarters while court hearings dragged on.

“All he wants to do is appeal to his base,” Barry said in a conversation secretly recorded by her niece, Mary L. Trump. “He has no principles. None. None. And his base, I mean my God, if you were a religious person, you want to help people. Not do this.”

Barry, 83, was aghast at how her 74-year-old brother operated as president. “His goddamned tweet and lying, oh my God,” she said. “I’m talking too freely, but you know. The change of stories. The lack of preparation. The lying. Holy s***.”

Lamenting “what they’re doing with kids at the border,” she guessed her brother “hasn’t read my immigration opinions” in court cases. In one case, she berated a judge for failing to treat an asylum applicant respectfully.

“What has he read?” Mary Trump asked her aunt.

“No. He doesn’t read,” Barry responded.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/in-secretly-recorded-audio-president-trump-s-sister-says-he-has-no-principles-and-you-can-t-trust-him/ar-BB18gCCZ
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I saw this earlier

'He has no principles of his own, he just adopts those of his base'

isn't that a good outcome as far as representative democracy goes
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Did you just make up that quote?
    Paraphrased from the article I saw earlier
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    U live on social security bud, not really sure where u think ur opinion matters. But all of the political threads adds to the wall of laughs 🤪
    Originally posted by stl1 Did you just make up that quote?

“All he wants to do is appeal to his base … He has no principles. None. None."

from OP

if he's just doing what his voters want with no will of his own, isn't that a GOOD example for representative democracy? his voters are actually being represented
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by aldra from OP

if he's just doing what his voters want with no will of his own, isn't that a GOOD example for representative democracy? his voters are actually being represented

Nooo because he’s only a president to his base.
    He has done absolutely nothing to reach out to new voters. His divisive rhetoric is the same as it was on day one. For some reason he thinks his 35-39% base will win it for him.
    So no, he is not a good democratic leader when he only appeals to one group of people that aren’t even the majority.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    A vote for Donald Trump is a vote for world peace.

Who knows what Biden will do.
    Originally posted by rabbitweed A vote for Donald Trump is a vote for world peace.

Who knows what Biden will do.

Yes yes, cast your vote now bunny boy!

Oh.....nvrmnd
    That's why I'm asking you to vote against war. Who knows where Biden will invade in his first term.
    Originally posted by rabbitweed That's why I'm asking you to vote against war. Who knows where Biden will invade in his first term.

You haven’t a clue what will happen. Do you have a crystal ball?
    You're right - why risk it? Trump proved he isn't a war monger, by breaking the 40 year old tradition of invading a new sovereign nation during his first term. Biden helped out Obama with his Libyan invasion, which threw the country into chaos and sparked two civil wars.

Don't you like peace, Technologist?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by rabbitweed You're right - why risk it? Trump proved he isn't a war monger, by breaking the 40 year old tradition of invading a new sovereign nation during his first term. Biden helped out Obama with his Libyan invasion, which threw the country into chaos and sparked two civil wars.

Don't you like peace, Technologist?

That’s absolutely no proof that it won’t, or will happen. You don’t know, and you will never know......till you read about it on the news.
    But looking at things objectively - which president is more likely to lead to war?
    Originally posted by rabbitweed But looking at things objectively - which president is more likely to lead to war?

No one knows because trump is erratic. So there is no objective view, things change at the drop of a hat.
    Trump hasn't been training to be a high level politician for decades of his life. He is an unpolished, non-politician who is openly hated by the media.

The status quo is this:

Originally posted by rabbitweed Trump hasn't been training to be a high level politician for decades of his life. He is an unpolished, non-politician who is openly hated by the media.

No...........really? Wow, I never knew that. That is amazing.

Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Journalists accusing a politician of having no principles.
    That wasn’t a journalist that said that. It was his judge sister who said it😂
Jump to Top