User Controls

Joe Biden plagiarizes a Canadian politician

What a fucking scumbag piece of shit ripping of Jack Layton like that. He was my favorite politician when I was a kid because he talked about legalizing weed in 2005.

Go fuck yourself Joe Biden, anyone who supports him is an enemy of Canada. Maybe that senile old fuck should write his own words instead of ripping of Canadian legends. How could you vote for such a hack? At least Trump has the mental clarity to write his own damn speeches, some of which he just gives off the cuff.

There is no defending Biden here. Either you agree with ripping off Canada or you don't, and if you do than you are as big of a piece of shit for defending a plagiarist as Biden is for disrespecting the good name of Jack Layton, RIP

https://nationalpost.com/news/joe-biden-accused-of-plagiarizing-from-jack-laytons-final-letter-in-nomination-speech

Originally posted by Obbe The GOP's months-long effort to paint Biden as doddering and senile backfired massively with his solid DNC speech:

https://www.businessinsider.com/how-cognitive-decline-attacks-boosted-biden-convention-speech-2020-8

Yeah because HE FUCKING STOLE IT!!!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    And Layton plagiarized also:

However, the sentiments Layton made also channel lines from a speech former prime minister Wilfrid Laurier gave in 1916.

None of those words are exact.
    It was actually an ode to a founding father of Canada. Biden is no stranger to ripping off Canadian politicians because he thinks nobody will notice because nobody cares about Canadian politics.

What a toxic mentality.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Jack Layton was the last good, honorable Canadian Politician, even though he ran for Prime Minister knowing he would die very soon.

Biden obviously had writers for that speech, the DNC would be out of their minds if they let him write his own speech. The DNC are the real pieces of shit, apparently his mundane speech hit hard with DA VOISE UV AMMUNERIBA so people are taking the 77 year old seriously again. what the fuck is going on in this world
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    All speeches are written for them. How bizarre to think that they aren't. You can even see Biden be surprised by some parts of that speech while reading it off the teleprompter.

And politicians don't write their own books either. A political autobiography is half dodgily researched waffle, half fan fiction.
    Qhost Houston [defy my laboured wrester]
    Every presidential candidate for as long back as I can remember has been accused of plagiarising the speech of others. I feel like this may say something about how politicians communicate with the electorate.

But hey, we got trump now and while he's only sometimes coherent, when he's done enough coke and on-ball he does some damn good speeches. His Mt. Rushmore one was sick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXD4zPY4Ai0

I literally cannot bring myself to watch Biden in more than 30 second clips if that. Sleepy Joe is a thing for a reason.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Technologist And Layton plagiarized also:

None of those words are exact.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2020/07/23/joe_bidens_plagiarism_problem_143788.html
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Typical American.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting All speeches are written for them.

Trump doesn't use a speech, he just says whatever, which is why he got elected. That's why he's such an easy target to bully because of course he is going to end up saying some dumb shit like the all mexicans are rapists thing. That's the result of not using speech writers.

I know what it's like. I have been told I am too honest and that I need to lie more. Sometimes when you are brutally honest and tell the truth NOBODY believes you and assumes you're always full of shit because they aren't used to people being up front an honest.

Go figure. The liars figured this out long ago so they can justify their lying, but people like me and Trump get called liars just for saying how we feel or trying to be honest but society just can't handle us at our worst, they certainly don't deserve us at our best.

RIP Jack Layton
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Lying, and putting on public face, is a life skill, and one you need to practice to get good at.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Lying, and putting on public face, is a life skill, and one you need to practice to get good at.

Apparently Biden needs more practice.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Apparently Biden needs more practice.

He's from the previous era, when you could finger blast some random broad, ruin her life economically as revenge, and get away with it.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting He's from the previous era, when you could finger blast some random broad, ruin her life economically as revenge, and get away with it.

You mean the era before more people woke up and realized I was right all along?
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker You mean the era before more people woke up and realized I was right all along?

what have you done throughout all these years to prove yyour right ?
Jump to Top