User Controls

So ... it's 2020. Trump won in 2016. Why has he achieved sweet fuck all in his first four years?

Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Despite what Ghetto Granny, Larry David, and Toolshed distract us with, Trump was elected with an overwhelming mandate and a mission.

Surely this is the only question that matters right now?

What went wrong?
    street_carp African Astronaut
    Today I learned losing the popular vote by 3 million is an overwhelming mandate. Fml.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Despite what Ghetto Granny, Larry David, and Toolshed distract us with, Trump was elected with an overwhelming mandate and a mission.

Surely this is the only question that matters right now?

What went wrong?

Lolz people like me tried to tell Trump supporters that nothing he claimed would pan out.

The Q movement being centered around the world's biggest bullshit artist makes perfect sense
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by street_carp Today I learned losing the popular vote by 3 million is an overwhelming mandate. Fml.

Trump ignored the big urban centres in the election.

But you remind me of the fuckers who were on about how George Bush didn't wasn't elected and shit in his first term (and his election was super dirty, and depended on corruption in David Hogg's jedi Broward County in Florida) until he won overwhelmingly in 2004.

It a sad, loser sort of logic.
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Lolz people like me tried to tell Trump supporters that nothing he claimed would pan out.

The Q movement being centered around the world's biggest bullshit artist makes perfect sense

Q isn't taken seriously by the overwhelming majority of people.

Lets say what you claim is correct. Why do you think you were unable to convey your message in a convincing format to Trump voters?
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Q isn't taken seriously by the overwhelming majority of people.

Lets say what you claim is correct. Why do you think you were unable to convey your message in a convincing format to Trump voters?

Because a lot of Trump's appeal was that his rhetoric gave validation to what alot of people were thinking. He formed his campaign strategy from time spent on Twitter mixing it up with the OBAMA'S NOT EVEN AMERICAN crowd. Seeing a presidential candidate saying the things he was saying was a wet dream to alot of stupid people.
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Because a lot of Trump's appeal was that his rhetoric gave validation to what alot of people were thinking. He formed his campaign strategy from time spent on Twitter mixing it up with the OBAMA'S NOT EVEN AMERICAN crowd. Seeing a presidential candidate saying the things he was saying was a wet dream to alot of stupid people.

Personally I think Obama was born in Kenya, but I don't care one way or another.

The point is that you lacked the language to counter their perception?

The big thing about Trump running with the birther shit was that it was inactionable, it posed no practical threat to the system. Obama eventually, after a suspiciously long gap, released his birth cert (probably fake) and that was that.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting The point is that you lacked the language to counter their perception?

Consider your effort to convince Spectral lack of written documents from thousands of years ago does not equate to lack of human presence and get back to me
    Technologist victim of incest
    Soi victim thread #1,438,987
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Consider your effort to convince Spectral lack of written documents from thousands of years ago does not equate to lack of human presence and get back to me

I haven't made any efforts at all. If I did I would attack his foundational beliefs, but I have no reason to bother to do that, besides cruel amusement.

Originally posted by Technologist Soi victim thread #1,438,987

A white person claiming the mantle of victimhood really seems to annoy you like nothing else. I bet I trigger you even as much as Blormpf.
    Oh no no my little hitler. I laugh my ass off at you, and how easily you are triggered. You’re fun to toy with😁
    street_carp African Astronaut
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Trump ignored the big urban centres in the election.

But you remind me of the fuckers who were on about how George Bush didn't wasn't elected and shit in his first term (and his election was super dirty, and depended on corruption in David Hogg's jedi Broward County in Florida) until he won overwhelmingly in 2004.

It a sad, loser sort of logic.

What does any of that have to do with what I said? The people didn't vote for Turnip, other politicians did. The electoral college is tyranny.
    Here, let me trigger you!

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    *Cringe
Jump to Top