User Controls

If gorona was so dangerous

  1. #1
    Those with the means would wear real gas masks or SCBA when out in public. But they don't so how are they gonna say its so bad yet all they actually do is put an improvised dust mask on to feel like they are good corporate citizens . go figure
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  2. #2
    Gorona sounds like it could be an enemy of Godzilla.
  3. #3
    when the grid goes down there will be 3 fractions.. will you be prepared? I know I am

    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  4. #4
    3 fractions? 1/4, 1/3rd and 5/8ths?
  5. #5
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    If corona was so dangerous it would kill all the hookers and hobos

    turns out skid row is still skid row, hobos are somehow thriving in this
  6. #6
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    It's all lies for an attempted global takeover.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  7. #7
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  8. #8
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood when the grid goes down there will be 3 fractions.. will you be prepared? I know I am


    You're like some kinda apocalyptic rogue spear
  9. #9
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by BummyMofo If corona was so dangerous it would kill all the hookers and hobos

    turns out skid row is still skid row, hobos are somehow thriving in this

    what do you have against hookers?

    and for hobos I don't see how their thriving because a lot more people are all fear monged out and social distancing so their not willing to get close to a hobo to give him a cig or some change ect..

    and why would it kill them all? I mean sure if it did it would probably regardless. A lot hobos don't go out to bars, the grocery store much, or their not going to work or school so if anything they stay away from most people so less likely to get the blown out of proportion virus. You have some really faulty logic.
  10. #10
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by BummyMofo If corona was so dangerous it would kill all the hookers and hobos

    turns out skid row is still skid row, hobos are somehow thriving in this

    Better immune systems.
  11. #11
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby what do you have against hookers?

    and for hobos I don't see how their thriving because a lot more people are all fear monged out and social distancing so their not willing to get close to a hobo to give him a cig or some change ect..

    and why would it kill them all? I mean sure if it did it would probably regardless. A lot hobos don't go out to bars, the grocery store much, or their not going to work or school so if anything they stay away from most people so less likely to get the blown out of proportion virus. You have some really faulty logic.

    Their immune systems are revved up from being around filth constantly, so it's likely their bodies zap the virus dead before it can replicate.
  12. #12
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby what do you have against hookers?

    and for hobos I don't see how their thriving because a lot more people are all fear monged out and social distancing so their not willing to get close to a hobo to give him a cig or some change ect..

    and why would it kill them all? I mean sure if it did it would probably regardless. A lot hobos don't go out to bars, the grocery store much, or their not going to work or school so if anything they stay away from most people so less likely to get the blown out of proportion virus. You have some really faulty logic.

    You think the hobos in shelters are distancing? On the streets in tents on skid row? In crack dens? Are hookers requiring their johns to wear a mask? ffs
  13. #13
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL It's all lies for an attempted global takeover.
    World wide digital currency as well.
    https://www.usdebtclock.org/
  14. #14
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by BummyMofo You think the hobos in shelters are distancing? On the streets in tents on skid row? In crack dens? Are hookers requiring their johns to wear a mask? ffs

    I mean do you social distance from your friends and family and wear a mask around them?

    Get off the gas dumbass

    You're being stupid again
  15. #15
    Michael Myers Insurgent [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Are people actually falling for this gorona birus thingy?
  16. #16
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I mean do you social distance from your friends and family and wear a mask around them?

    Get off the gas dumbass

    You're being stupid again

    That's the weakest analogy I've ever heard. Hobos in a shelter are not each other's family. Hookers do not make friends with random johns off the street/craigslist

    dumbass bitch
  17. #17
    There's tree rutts growing in my 💩
  18. #18
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by BummyMofo That's the weakest analogy I've ever heard. Hobos in a shelter are not each other's family. Hookers do not make friends with random johns off the street/craigslist

    dumbass bitch

    what I mean by family is people is people who hang around people they know.. like family or friends, and how do you know hookers don't make friends with johns?

    You obviously dont what you're talking about.

    but my point is you will trust some people around you but not others because you dont know them, its a pick and choose cherry picking act.

    They have a hotel for hobos that are families only so basically you're talking out of your ass.. and you're missing the point completely..

    people will hang out with people they know, like I know my neighbor bob.. and he will share a bong with me even though I'm not a part of his "family" but he knows me.. so he's willing to let it slide.. I personally don't have hang ups like that because I'm going sick from this hoax virus and if I had I already did and fine.
  19. #19
    Michael Myers Insurgent [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Are people actually falling for this gorona birus thingy?
    Asking again.
  20. #20
    Technologist motherfucker
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Asking again.

    There’s no “falling for” to it.
Jump to Top