User Controls

Masks cause co2 poisoning and make people deaf (temporarily)

Has anyone else noticed how loud everyone talks lately? Also nobody can understand you half the time even if you yell through the mask because they have reduced hearing from co2 poisoning.

Having voices muffled through the masks doesn't help things either. It just seems no matter how loud I yell with a mask on the person always has trouble hearing me. and I notice people are much louder I think because everyone is deaf and muffled.

After this is over we are all gonna be used to talking louder and wake up babies by whispering

Bill Houston [my protanopic apetalous kneel]
    WHAT?
    Originally posted by Bill WHAT?

*sweats*
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Masks turn you into an angry mole.
    The masks do more than shut you up, they make it so you can't hear the truth
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    For real, it's a globalist attack. The whole thing. They're documenting and analyzing every bit of resulting data, too.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood The masks do more than shut you up, they make it so you can't hear the truth

Mouth-yamakas disrupt energy flows and blind the third eye.

https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/in-purim-coronavirus-dutch-shul-says-wear-kippahs-over-your-mouths-620069

Everyone knows 5g-Coronavirus is spread through radio waves anyway.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Mouth-yamakas disrupt energy flows and blind the third eye.

https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/in-purim-coronavirus-dutch-shul-says-wear-kippahs-over-your-mouths-620069

Everyone knows 5g-Coronavirus is spread through radio waves anyway.

oy vey!

Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL For real, it's a globalist attack. The whole thing. They're documenting and analyzing every bit of resulting data, too.

I ignored this cos it's an assholish thing to say. It's not an attack, it's an experiment. And there will be continued societal changes as a result.
    The end goal of the New World Order is to link artificial intelligence to the human brain. Everything revolves around this core goal, to evolve the human being into a controlled and controllable machine.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting I ignored this cos it's an assholish thing to say. It's not an attack, it's an experiment. And there will be continued societal changes as a result.

An attack can be an experiment and an experiment can be an attack.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker An attack can be an experiment and an experiment can be an attack.

no
    it
    can't
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker An attack can be an experiment and an experiment can be an attack.

Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting no

Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting it

Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting can't

Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting .

Attack experiment: https://www.af.mil/News/Article-Display/Article/1514033/second-phase-of-light-attack-experiment-underway/

Experimental attck: https://psycnet.apa.org/record/1974-01007-001
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Attack experiment: https://www.af.mil/News/Article-Display/Article/1514033/second-phase-of-light-attack-experiment-underway/

Experimental attck: https://psycnet.apa.org/record/1974-01007-001

no.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting no.

type it again maybe it will come true.
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer.............. (banned) its the same reason mudslime women are required to wear a niqab: control. the hajis force their women to cover their faces as a means to force them into submission.

i was looking forward to confrontations with people about me not wearing a mask and have been gravely disappointed. the only time anyone ever said anything was at home depot a few weeks ago where i told the dude to pound sand…and i still went shopping without one.

something i have noticed is that people not wearing masks apparently gesture to people who also arent wearing them. today i was at the grocery store and a chick smiled at me. literally she and myself was the only ones not wearing a mask in the entire store.

There is truth in the face covering thing. If you look at pictures from Iran the Shah was deposed the fashions in the country were by and large western. They were about ten years behind but western. Pictures from the 70's look like 60's fashions. It was the late 70's early 80's when the rdical fundementalists were put in to power by the puppet masters that they were required to start covering thier faces.

HTS highlight reel
    I think people underestimate exactly how much they rely on looking at people to understand what they're saying. Like I think everyone relies at least a little on lip reading and other facial context clues at least some of the time. The masks muffle your voice, hide your mouth, and possibly makes it harder to hear. Add in social distancing, self-isolating, and holy shit this pandemic thing is like a spiritual attack on the bonds that keep humanity together. It's kind of beautiful in how brutally disruptive it's been to the smooth operation of society. Haha.
Jump to Top