User Controls

A fat woman molested my debit card the other day after I defended Bill Krozby

Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    This clerk I mean at first she just seemed to be taking long on purpose then she inserted the card wrong several times on purpose.

Coincidence maybe but it's suspicious. I suspect she's done it to someone else and been fired.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I don't need you to defend me and don't see how this has anything to do with me.. lol
    Thats fucked they are supposed to hand the machine to you
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Thats fucked they are supposed to hand the machine to you

here they usually just have a machine in front of you but he could just check his balance online instead of being super paranoid, the bitch could of been new / dumb
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby here they usually just have a machine in front of you but he could just check his balance online instead of being super paranoid, the bitch could of been new / dumb

Maybe she recently suffered brain damage and was new to being dumb...
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I don't need you to defend me and don't see how this has anything to do with me.. lol

I know, but I usually defend people who seem unjustly accused of things

Edit, just seems like a girl Bill Krozby would end up with judging by the pictures of his dates he's posted. I think she was trying to piss me off but I just found it entertaining mostly
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Did she use her...... wait for it........... Kunt?
Jump to Top