User Controls

Business Insider: A swarm of locusts of biblical proportions is threatening the food supply of 20 million niggers in East Africa

RottenRobert African Astronaut
    A swarm of locusts of biblical proportions is threatening the food supply of 20 million people in East Africa
    insider@insider.com (Emily Hager) 2 hrs ago

Swarms of locusts in East African countries are threatening the food supply of more than 20 million people.
    Now, experts are looking for creative solutions to deal with the pests — including eating them.
    Desert locusts are the most destructive migratory pest in the world, and a swarm can eat the same amount of food in a day as 35,000 people.
    fucking trump!!!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I have a years worth of canned goods for 2,, or 2 years worth if someone don't act rite
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Maybe someone was inspired by The Breeders terrorist group.

With all the crop damage in the USA already from floods storms and droughts this would be the icing on the cake
    Its in East Africa not the US
    Originally posted by RottenRobert Its in East Africa not the US

Yes, but it should happen in the US

Especially now
    Originally posted by POLECAT I have a years worth of canned goods for 2,, or 2 years worth if someone don't act rite

Ricks a good boy tho 👦
    You could always eat Rick
    Can you imagine those fuckers swarming all over you
    https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/geoengineering-watch-global-alert-news-august-22-2020-263/

'if God doesn't punish America, he owes soddam & Gomorrah an apology"
    They can eat the locusts, they are very tasty deep fried
Jump to Top