User Controls

Can you hack into online classrooms (zoom rooms?)

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Seems like it be funney as hell to do sum pranks.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8647953/High-school-freshman-lifted-shirt-sexual-advances-teacher-Zoom-class.html

^Like that but with possible prison time.
    It happened to my mom, someone leaked their online class zoom link and it was getting spammed by trolls
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood It happened to my mom, someone leaked their online class zoom link and it was getting spammed by trolls

What if the teachers are not even the teachers?
    Can you get and abuse admin powers on zoom calls?
    Technologist victim of incest
    I thought this was going to be about the Columbine zoom meeting that was hacked. I know some of ya will think it’s funny, I think it’s in disgustingly poor taste.

https://meaww.com/amp/hackers-disrupt-zoom-meeting-parents-children-columbine-high-school-promise-2020-columbine-remake
    It's classic internet trolling, it's what normies get for invading the internet REEEEEE
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Sex and/or violence stuff is kinda messed up if these are high school zoom rooms.

If it's college classes, you're a nuisance, but not quite sociopath tier.

Choose wisely.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Fonaplats https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8647953/High-school-freshman-lifted-shirt-sexual-advances-teacher-Zoom-class.html

seriously what the fuck

Anyone remember the Jerky Boys?

This kind of thing used to be high(ish) comedy.

But now every barely pubescent motherfucker has a smart phone on their hip.

Times they are a changing.

If I were a teenager in today's climate, I legit wonder if I'd pull some stupid shit like this myself.
    Originally posted by aldra seriously what the fuck

oh man, those shitty backwater news sites are the worst. Reminds me of the old internet with those click the monkey flash game banner ads that would open 10 windows if you clicked it

Originally posted by gadzooks Anyone remember the Jerky Boys?

This kind of thing used to be high(ish) comedy.

But now every barely pubescent motherfucker has a smart phone on their hip.

Times they are a changing.

If I were a teenager in today's climate, I legit wonder if I'd pull some stupid shit like this myself.

Yeah the jerky boys pushed aome real weight
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood oh man, those shitty backwater news sites are the worst. Reminds me of the old internet with those click the monkey flash game banner ads that would open 10 windows if you clicked it

the only thing that screenshot is missing is BONZI BUDDY
    Originally posted by aldra seriously what the fuck

Was your "serious what the fuck" about the ridiculous levels of pop-up advertising?

How is that not your standard day to day experience?

I avoid the dailymail like the plague, but when I do show up for it, I expect a barrage of bullshit.
    Me when I try to read the news

Originally posted by gadzooks Was your "serious what the fuck" about the ridiculous levels of pop-up advertising?

How is that not your standard day to day experience?

I avoid the dailymail like the plague, but when I do show up for it, I expect a barrage of bullshit.

I don't often read the daily mail, most other news sites aren't that extreme. I have an adblocker installed but I don't usually bother turning it on except to block google/facebook/etc's tracking cookies
    street_carp African Astronaut
    "Why you so sexy miss?"

Is that even trolling? Can't see any woman I know getting offended at the suggestion of a teenage boy whacking his richard to her.
    Splam African Astronaut
    All lectures should be public even classroom ones. They're tax payer funded afterall. That way parents can see what's really going on in the classroom too.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Wouldn't advise it. Zoom is closely monitoring their networks and will be prosecuting any and all persons attempting to compromise their system. They're under a lot of scrutiny, due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Jump to Top