User Controls

What happened to Silverfuck?

Qhost Houston [defy my laboured wrester]
    Anyone seen her in the last 8 years?

Last thing I remember was when I doxxed her, found her uni/real name and wrote an ED article on her:

https://encyclopediadramatica.wiki/index.php/Silverfuck

If I remember correctly she was fucking Zok.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Oh yeah i remember that hotness, and yeah there was a rumor that she was bangin zok but.. i'm pretty sure it was just a rumor.

I think she just got lost in the ocean of totse spinoffs.
    I don't even know how many different sites was made since then, but i'm sure its atleast 20.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Qhost Anyone seen her in the last 8 years?

Last thing I remember was when I doxxed her, found her uni/real name and wrote an ED article on her:

https://encyclopediadramatica.wiki/index.php/Silverfuck

If I remember correctly she was fucking Zok.

dude you are weird. You wrote that whole thing about silverfuck which is weird but ehy didn't you Google her name? IIRC she had a unisex but typically male first name. He4 and another user named mancannon moved to Maine and robbed pharnacies and she was sentenced to 3 years 3 months in 2014 or thereabouts. Even tho they were married I believe the judge ordered her deported back to canada either during or after the sentence. If I knew her name Id look her up on social media
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Wait so silverfuck was really a dude?
    lololol
    I musta missed that thread.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ^lol you're a convicted rapist
    Originally posted by Sudo dude you are weird. You wrote that whole thing about silverfuck which is weird but ehy didn't you Google her name? IIRC she had a unisex but typically male first name. He4 and another user named mancannon moved to Maine and robbed pharnacies and she was sentenced to 3 years 3 months in 2014 or thereabouts. Even tho they were married I believe the judge ordered her deported back to canada either during or after the sentence. If I knew her name Id look her up on social media

Yeah I was/am weird as fuck. Don't act like functional, well-adjusted people post on this site or previous incarnations.
    Originally posted by Qhost Yeah I was/am weird as fuck. Don't act like functional, well-adjusted people post on this site or previous incarnations.

yeah but you're weird in a creepy way
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yeah but you're weird in a creepy way

Okay
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^lol you're a convicted rapist

lol, my only regret is that i didn't fucking rape her.
    Originally posted by Xlite lol, my only regret is that i didn't fucking rape her.

some peoples kids..
    Octavian motherfucker
    Lol didn't she rob a pharmacy with her junkie bf?
    I found her facebook and she seems to be doing well, likely returned to her home country and looks healthy. It doesn't look like she is still married to her previous husband.

It's funny how many people are walking around the world who were once totseans who will likely never hear the word in their day to day life but were someone to speak it their ears would prick up and bombs would go off behind their eyes
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Was she a boy or girl?
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    Originally posted by Xlite Oh yeah i remember that hotness, and yeah there was a rumor that she was bangin zok but.. i'm pretty sure it was just a rumor.

I think she just got lost in the ocean of totse spinoffs.
    I don't even know how many different sites was made since then, but i'm sure its atleast 20.

you should check out newtotse.com its ran by helladamn smart
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    She's attractive in the OP post. What donk took the time to create a wiki saying she was a man? Lol frickin goon
    I feel like messaging her on facebook just to ask her if she ever thinks about totse or if she's "born again" and associates it with the degenerate pharmacy robbing and mancannon banging lyfe she used to live. Either way, I like her eyes and would like to see them rolled into the back of her head
    Originally posted by netstat Girl, pretty attractive one too before she got all methed out

she was pretty attractive when she was methed out too, total trailer trash but still sexy when she'd show off on cam
Jump to Top