User Controls

I can't afford masks

$34.99 for a box of 24 masks, fuck that. I got a mask for free and i've been using the same one all month, I don't care if it works or not. I only wear it for the sake of other people to make them feel safe and because they don't let you in a store without a mask.

Mandatory masks is clearly a scam by the mask companies to make a quick buck. Why else would it be mandatory now instead of in March?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Uh ok. :/
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    The bitch at Subway tried to tell me today that next time if I dont have a mask she wont let me come in.
    I had my shirt over my face.
    I told her I make more money than her and to keep making us men sandwiches or go get a real job.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Uh ok. :/

???????????????????????
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. Completely gross & grimy but u only manage to make it out of ur house for coffee, I guess. Try to shower daily?
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lol. Completely gross & grimy but u only manage to make it out of ur house for coffee, I guess. Try to shower daily?

I'm not washing off my sexy boysmell because some fat lesbian on the computer thinks she's cool. Real women enjoy the sweat of a man and want to rub their noses in our sweaty boxers.

Have fun sleeping alone tonight, medium ape.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. Gross 😜
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Why not just get a bandanna and use that?

Or:

DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. What in the fuck?
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    I get mine sent for free from my online internet long distance chinese girlfriend
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    WUT?
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Why not just get a bandanna and use that?

Because I don't want to end up in a situation like this. Mask shaming is fucked, I did it once and I felt bad for days after but most people don't have a heart and probably touch themselves to the thoughts of screaming at people for not wearing mask or staying 6 feet

Originally posted by Fonaplats The bitch at Subway tried to tell me today that next time if I dont have a mask she wont let me come in.
    I had my shirt over my face.
    I told her I make more money than her and to keep making us men sandwiches or go get a real job.
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Because I don't want to end up in a situation like this. Mask shaming is fucked, I did it once and I felt bad for days after but most people don't have a heart and probably touch themselves to the thoughts of screaming at people for not wearing mask or staying 6 feet

Then do the t-shirt thing. It really works, and no one is going to argue with a ninja.
    I already look like a ninja I wear a rabbit hat with my purple mask, a long sweater and a sailor moon shirt. I look just like one of my japanese animes! i'm like a ninja except with bright rainbow colors instead of black, like if 69 was a ninja

DontTellEm Black Hole
    ROFL @ mask shaming. 🐥
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I already look like a ninja I wear a rabbit hat with my purple mask, a long sweater and a sailor moon shirt.
    How majestic.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm WUT?

wat
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by Grylls wat

Dont play w me.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Dont play w me.

I will play w ur pussie
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Ok ok 😍
Jump to Top