User Controls

Yo Lanny, Date me in the San Francisco

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I thought it would be a great idea to hang out and now it has just crossed my mind in occurrence that BigLuigi and Someone Else I cannot recall wants to hang out very much so, as you know. And so, we should make a mandy of it.

A Cuttle Cod Corn Cape for the Diadenum as it were..down the street, around the way..playing piano all day long. Though now I am acquainted by wonderful birds and a kind atmosphere maintained by seemingly secondarily talkative gardeners (you know they are talking to somebody and I think most everyone can read into this of course.)

Is it so that you will have a time when you will be free, man? Men..Chaff'~Blonk^Shaft=Rock mmmmm
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Loser
    I have a mission for you
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    lanny is to busy for you niggers anymore
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    lala owns his time for life
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    There isn't a hair on my body out of place.

But yeah I know what you mean Franky, me and O'Doyle were cruising the streets of San Francisco and cat calling out the window LANNY WJERE AaaAre YOU COME OUT AND PLAY and he just bunkered down because we never were for sure we found him. Pretty sure he closed the blinds and lied his little head on his little pillow
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 There isn't a hair on my body out of place.

But yeah I know what you mean Franky, me and O'Doyle were cruising the streets of San Francisco and cat calling out the window LANNY WJERE AaaAre YOU COME OUT AND PLAY and he just bunkered down because we never were for sure we found him. Pretty sure he closed the blinds and lied his little head on his little pillow

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top