User Controls

GoFundMe started after depressing image goes viral

Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]

America in 2020 flokos. Note the flags.

https://ie.gofundme.com/f/new-carpartstell-me?utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer&utm_campaign=p_lico+share-sheet
    cigreting Dark Matter
    whys she holding a monkey
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]

Imagine selling a car like this to someone who was going to actually try to drive it.

LMFAO.

This must be the worst used car sales in the whole world, and possibly even in Ameriga as well.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    That would be like twice the price in NZ.

How in the hell does anyone in the US stay poor?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Only $2,839.76 at 19.52% APR.

Total cost of the car, including initial payment, $3,638.10

Look at the fucking state of that car.

Ever notice how Americans just aren't interested, unless it is Orange Man's fault?
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Its her fault for being an idiot.
    That guy must be a good salesman.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by cigreting whys she holding a monkey

Becasue the clowns and elephants won't work as cheap.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Only $2,839.76 at 19.52% APR.

Total cost of the car, including initial payment, $3,638.10

Look at the fucking state of that car.

Ever notice how Americans just aren't interested, unless it is Orange Man's fault?

Oh snap I thought she bought the car for $350 US cash. That was the down payment?

Man, I need to get a job selling stuff to morons.
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Oh snap I thought she bought the car for $350 US cash. That was the down payment?

Man, I need to get a job selling stuff to morons.

Me too, but skip to 00:33 in the video I linked in my OP.

And she's all like "Oh it's just minor stuff" when looking over the fucked up headlight, cracked bumper and the spinny wheel (which is designed to be an emergency short term replacement) in place of a real tire.

She got fucked in every which way.

Of course no one gives a fuck, because of racial politics. Orange man bad, white slut deserves it, why is she holding a monkey, etc.

And no, you don't want to make money victimising the poor rabbitweed.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting And no, you don't want to make money victimising the poor rabbitweed.

Victimising the stupid, there's a difference.

You think this dumb bitch is a good neighbour? Person? Mother?

When I was poor I was fucking tight with my money. I sure as hell wasn't being wandering around car lots being ripped off. My first real job took me almost 2 hours to commute by bus each way, which I did until I could get a car (which I didn't go into debt over).

The stupid cause so much trouble in this world, and they're never going to change. The least we can do is farm them for XP.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Me too, but skip to 00:33 in the video I linked in my OP.

And she's all like "Oh it's just minor stuff" when looking over the fucked up headlight, cracked bumper and the spinny wheel (which is designed to be an emergency short term replacement) in place of a real tire.

She got fucked in every which way.

Of course no one gives a fuck, because of racial politics. Orange man bad, white slut deserves it, why is she holding a monkey, etc.

And no, you don't want to make money victimising the poor rabbitweed.
    Stupid people are all over the world doing dumb shit. I mean just look in yout mirror.
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Victimising the stupid, there's a difference.

You think this dumb bitch is a good neighbour? Person? Mother?

When I was poor I was fucking tight with my money. I sure as hell wasn't being wandering around car lots being ripped off. My first real job took me almost 2 hours to commute by bus each way, which I did until I could get a car (which I didn't go into debt over).

The stupid cause so much trouble in this world, and they're never going to change. The least we can do is farm them for XP.

Victimising the young and naieve?

She never had a chance. She was raised in a shit family in a shit society. She only ever knew shit.

Young people are supposed to be controlled by society.

Being a tightwad isn't a virtue, neither is not controlling your society. The collective wellbeing and health of your society is supposed to be your #1 concern as a young man.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol@ selling it with a fucking donut on
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Victimising the young and naieve?

She never had a chance. She was raised in a shit family in a shit society. She only ever knew shit.

Being a tightwad isn't a virtue, neither is not controlling your society. The collective wellbeing and health of your society is supposed to be your #1 concern as a young man.

So you want to be controlled.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Lol I'd take that shit box corolla i bought for $300CAD over that neon any day.
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Who the fuck would buy a car that wrecked for almost$4k? Thatshould be like $1500 tops.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Victimising the young and naieve?

The stupid are nothing but a nuisance. Saying we should treat stupid people better is like saying we should emancipate guide dogs and sign them to work contracts with full benefits - they wouldn't appreciate and would likely shit all over it.

If we're not allowed to cull the stupid like we do with rabbits or cockroaches, we at least deserve the right to harvest money from them.

Society is a meme.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by rabbitweed The stupid are nothing but a nuisance. Saying we should treat stupid people better is like saying we should emancipate guide dogs and sign them to work contracts with full benefits - they wouldn't appreciate and would likely shit all over it.

If we're not allowed to cull the stupid like we do with rabbits or cockroaches, we at least deserve the right to harvest money from them.

Society is a meme.

Taking advantage of those that are less informed than you is cruel. Wasn’t there a time when you weren’t “so informed”? Can’t you relate and have empathy for others?
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Technologist Taking advantage of those that are less informed than you is cruel. Wasn’t there a time when you weren’t “so informed”? Can’t you relate and have empathy for others?

How was she taken advantage of? Did they put a gun to her head and make her sign the papers to buy it? Looks to me shes a poor decision maker. Has tattos, holding a monkey, listening to how she speaks on her videos. Shes trashy and has made poor choices to get where she is and thats why she has to go buy a shitty car at a high interest rate.
    Make good choices and she wouldnt be in that position.

Typical democrat, lets blame everyone else except the person who made the decisions to get where they are at in life
Jump to Top