User Controls

Fona 8-16-2020

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Good morning guys and girls.
    How's everybody doing today?

I just woke up and Chell is running around the house cleaning while grunting a bunch and saying "dammit" a lot.

Ill never understand women I guess.

Anyways, I should probably help but...
    It wasn't bothering me.
    Most of the clutter is hers.
    I have my desk but it is only messy because really it is our kitchen table and ya...

Anyways Imma maybe hit up another Goodwill today.
    That will be after I run to the store and pick up frozen meals for the week.

Well guys I better go help Chell.
    She is making a mess and it is hard to sleep while she's doing it.

^she's out there throwing shit.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]

We went to walmart but can't find anything.
    All the windows are so fogged up.
    I've opened every door twice and still cant find what I want.

And on top of all that our ice cream has already melted and we havent even paid yet.

Anyways we ordered O'Charlies for lunch.
    Going to pick it up when we get out of here.
    grab a new ice cream lmao
    Lunch

man you drink so much Canada dry, I can't stand that shit i think it's gross.
    Octavian motherfucker
    What's "Goodwill", a food bank?
    Accidently locked the cat in my closet for a couple hours while we went shopping.

I think I made up for it by getting her some catnip to try for her very first time.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    No it's a thrift shop
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood man you drink so much Canada dry, I can't stand that shit i think it's gross.

It is gross but when I quit drinking alcohol I needed something new to substitute with and Canada Dry has an acquired taste that along with a few bottles of cough syrup got me sober.
    why you quit drinking booze?
    I see what you mean tj
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood why you quit drinking booze?

I was trying to hot glue nuts into these plastic pats we make that need a nut and a bolt but anyways....i was doing this repetitive task and my hands were shaking so bad that I kept hot gluing my fingers and having trouble getting the nut into hole it sits in.
    Someone I was working with asked to switch with me so I could quit burning my skin off.
    And well I just didnt wanna do that again.
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood man you drink so much Canada dry, I can't stand that shit i think it's gross.

Scron confirmed for not a real Canadian.
    Me and teej mostly drink topo chico , its like for us yanks
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Scron confirmed for not a real Canadian.

It's fucking gross man, my mom drinks the shit a lot too like she buys a case of cans every week. I can only drink it when i'm really sick and I usually regret drinking it after a few sips. I would rather drink sprite or something. I don't know, its weird the taste is just really nasty to me.

I like ginger beer, the stuff that BURNS when you drink it. Canada dry is just a shittier mild version of ginger beer, it's very unpleasant.

Man that reminds me I ordered some jinjer beer once, how you said it is like burno burno when it goes down is so true. Mildly punishing the body is fun like eating grilled jalapenos or something. I beem drinking a lot of topo chico with TJ lately but I'll have to look up what that ginger thing was cause it was a good time. Like little tickles all the way thru my sinuses which i totally get off on
    Yeah that shit will clear your sinuses. I snorted it once when I was having allergies and i was instantly cured
    Went to another Goodwill and got a pair of gently off spec jeans for 10 dollars.
    Now im at UDF waiting on a strawberry milkshake.
    Going to go home and play video games while I wait for my weed guy to wake up.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Weed guy is woke.
    Gonna go get a little 40 bag.
Jump to Top