User Controls

Dopamine Detox - anyone tried it?

rabbitweed African Astronaut
    It's very bro-sciency, but I'm also intrigued. Has anyone tried it?

Basically a waster fast, combined with not using a computer/phone/vidya, for 24 hours.
    Yeah I call that being poor I used to do it a lot. I'd rather eat chips and snort floor meth because I will be dead in xx years anyways
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Well, the low frequency rfi from various devices switches human brainwaves to beta frequency, which is probably not so bad for short duration in the morning but it can throw off your natural waves hours after using it, which can disrupt your circadian rhythm.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Yeah I call that being poor I used to do it a lot. I'd rather eat chips and snort floor meth because I will be dead in xx years anyways

Paint chips eh
    You have a mental illness
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood You have a mental illness

It's called autistic canadian wigger syndrome
    You are just repeating yourself.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood You are just repeating yourself.

You ever stop and think woah I'm eating a guy's ass and feel disgusted?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You've never been around a tranny before so you don't know what it's like. The drugs make them smell and look like girls which tricks the brain into having the proper chemical pheramonal response.

Medical science is amazing

Imagine what they could do for your mental illness
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood You've never been around a tranny before so you don't know what it's like. The drugs make them smell and look like girls which tricks the brain into having the proper chemical pheramonal response.

Medical science is amazing

Imagine what they could do for your mental illness
    Calm down, it was just a question.
    Hts looks okay naked really, but, most trannies aren't white. I dunno I think it makes a difference
    Another things whites do better than everyone else LMAO is there anything a white man can't do? including becoming a woman xDDD

Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Yeah I call that being poor I used to do it a lot.

Lol
Jump to Top