User Controls

Greenland's massive ice sheet has permanently melted...

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Because of global warming.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    It’s because your mom fell out of bed
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Grylls It’s because your mom fell out of bed

🤣
    Kev Space Nigga
    how do you know its permanent?
    Originally posted by Kev how do you know its permanent?

science told me.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    It will finally be green land.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by WellHung science told me.

science can only observe the past and present, it cant predict the future. glaciers come and go all the time.
    Originally posted by Kev science can only observe the past and present, it cant predict the future. glaciers come and go all the time.

sorry about that.
    Originally posted by WellHung not in the tropics.
    street_carp African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kev science can only observe the past and present, it cant predict the future. glaciers come and go all the time.

That's some really profound absolute horse shit right there.
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]

Being able to predict what is going to happen is pretty important. For instance in things like engineering.

I'm pretty sure that making predictions is pretty important in science. That's how theories and hypothesises get tested.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Being able to predict what is going to happen is pretty important. For instance in things like engineering.

I'm pretty sure that making predictions is pretty important in science. That's how theories and hypothesises get tested.

Important? yes. possible? no. not unless you can invent a time travel machine.

you cant predict the climate, get over it. at best you can make an educated guess based on historical trends and even these have a horrible track record.
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by Kev Important? yes. possible? no. not unless you can invent a time travel machine.

you cant predict the climate, get over it. at best you can make an educated guess based on historical trends and even these have a horrible track record.

Yes, you can predict things related to climate.

I mean what the fuck?

For instance weather forecasts are a thing (I know weather and climate aren't the same thing).
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Yes, you can predict things related to climate.

I mean what the fuck?

For instance weather forecasts are a thing (I know weather and climate aren't the same thing).

Weather forecasts arent accurate past one day and even then they get shit wrong. now imagine trying to predict next year or next decade.
Jump to Top